“Amazing....”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai Royale

Thai Royale
Ranked #4 of 259 Restaurants in Ilford
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Cash Only, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Hello everyone, we thank you for your kindness and support for our food and service. Our food is carefully selected and carefully prepared by Thai Chefs with professional experience of over 40 years, from five-star hotels in Thailand. All dishes are guaranteed to have the original flavor of Thai cuisine. We are pleased to offer you a warm and attentive service to every meal and special meal for all your occasions and special people like you. If you have any suggestions or comments, we are willing to listen and improve from them in order to fulfill the satisfaction of all our customers with respect. Thank you for your kindness.
“Amazing....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

Visited for my wife's birthday with a family of four. I was amazed with the food. I love thai food and i find it difficult to find a decent thai restaurant.
Had the advantage of the taste card and as it was four of us mentioned can something be doe with the offer (as its a 241 offer on two people) they said they will take off one dish from each courses ordered.

service was really good and the food... well was amazing... green and red curry were to die for... sticky rice made well...

i had bought in a cake for my wife's birthday. when bringing the cake out for dessert, the staff dimmed the lights and started singing happy birthday... a nice touch i must say...

i would recommend visiting this restaurant.... will e definately visiting again

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank deeps3

“Rubbish food...rubbish service...and overall rubbish restaurant!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

Went with family on a weeknight and was very disappointed with the food and especially service and attitude of staff. Staff became rude and arrogant when they refused our tastecard, as we hadn't mentioned "tastecard" before we arrived...like that mattered coz the restaurant wasn't even busy or full!!....and as for the manager...well what can I say...he was even more rude and arrogant....selfish man!
Seriously if your looking for good Thai food and good service don't waste your time at this restaurant go elsewhere!!!

2 Thank SJDR
“Good weekend buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I went with my friends and family for a Sunday Lunch Buffett. I was pleasantly surprised by the choice. Food was really good and the king prawns were truly kingsize. Mains were especially good. Good value for money. I would definitely go again.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank SalmanLondon
“Overpriced and nothing special”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Considering the extortionate prices for a takeaway, I expected a lot more. A takeaway for 2 which was 4 dishes costing £37 is far too expensive. I expected it to be of a great standard due to the price and was disappointed that it was the worst takeaway I've ever had. For £37 I could have had a banquet at my local Chinese or Indian and would have enjoyed it a lot more. Can't fault service or decor but the quality of the food was poor. Will not be going back.

2 Thank Bonsaiwings
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

If you like thai food you will love it here. Everything is fresh and the atmosphere is great with live music played on various days in the week. It is a little ore pricey than other places but lovely if you are spoiling yourself.

Visited November 2011