“Best park in London”

Ilford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best park in London”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I spent many hours in South Park. Not too big, not too small, just right, beautifully laid out. It was always fun: my family played tennis, played basket ball or we were just lazing around. We had picnics, cycled around and went for a good run. We played on its playgrounds, using the swings and kicked the ball. We were happy. South Park! How does it sound? Even the name is beautiful.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank PeterPJohanssen

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“a truly perfect a naturel park”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was going to attend a wedding party on ilford, me & my friends we come from Birmingham and it was long drive to llford. After we go ilford we need to have relax before go to wedding party, then we chose to go south park. It was truly impress me for park natures and its relay nice park for hangout with your family or your mate. we spend lot of time hear before we go to pertly and we did enjoyed.

Visited April 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Refreshing + Energising”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I like the park & try to go atleast 3 to 4 times in a week... The tennis court & the gym is good... Very well maintained.. They have an information centre - where they can provide park tour giving information on birds & animals (upon request) which is very educating specially for school going children.. I just love my South Park...

Visited September 2012
1 Thank pakyraky
5 attraction reviews
“Nice walkies”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

went to visit someone in Hospital took the dog for a walk nicely kept and able to park car easy

Visited August 2011
London, United Kingdom
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Love the Play area for kids”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

The actual grass area and swings area is just average, but there is a nice lake and a zip line, which makes it different from the other parks. Parking on the surrounding roads is fine, as unlike valentines park there is no car park.

Visited October 2011