“Delicious”

Ranked #106 of 264 Restaurants in Ilford
Cuisines: Indian
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Fantastic Indian food Cooked by real Indian people. Very cheap and great value. I have also had catering for a wedding from there again they were great,cooked everything fresh at the venu for me all the guests were very happy. All I can say is a big thanks to all for your help. And may u last a very long time

3 Thank dhirans

• Indonesian first
“Best indo Chinese food I have had in a long time, nice staff.”
Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

Fantastic food, we had the Sunday mega buffet 21 items £8.95 amazing value. Really good quality food no cutting corners.

London
“A bit of a disappointment”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

I visited Chili & Chutney just once, some months ago and have no plans to go back. I was looking forward to some good vegetarian food, which for me was a huge selling point but was not impressed. The food was slow to arrive, and whilst the portion sizes were ok there just wasn't enough kick to the food. Added to that the place was cold so I didn't enjoy the overall experience.

The food may have been authentically Indian (everyone customer in the cafe style restaurant was Indian, which was a good sign), but it wasn't brilliant for the price paid. Idly Dosa - on the other side of the roundabout - provides much tastier food, in huge portion sizes and so is much better value for money.

• Visited March 2011
3 Thank I-veritas
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“TASTY VALUE”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

I was directed here by another restaurant in the area that was booked. I am really pleased i was redirected as the food was awesome and unbelieavable value for money. 25 of us went and got a group discount on the alreadyreasonable prices, we ended up paying around £8 per head. There was something for everyone as they had areally diverse menu. Its only been a few days since i went here and have already had a takeaway. I would recommend it to anyone.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank hennas-beauty
London, United Kingdom
“Wow indian vegetarian food at it's best”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

We went chili n chutney for the first time. We went with family and friends persuaded the group to go all vegetarian for a change and we were not disappointed. The wide range of dishes on the menu really helped. They had something to cater for everyone go early as it gets busy. The only thing we did have a little wait for the food as they cook fresh but it was worth the wait.

• Visited July 2011