“Turkish Delight !”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The food is great, service good and ambiance okay. Went there for a cosy dinner on wife's b'day. Loved kleftico, although the portion was huge.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

jason and his father go out of their way to ensure that you have a great meal and go away satisfied and wanting to come back again and again.
Great value portions that even at their prices.
Go and have a really great evening.
Just say Milton recommended you. It wont get you a better meal, but it might get you a drink on the house, but I am not promising that!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went there Sunday evening. Pleased to find the air conditioning as it was a hot evening. I had calves liver which appeared in plenty on the plate but completely smothered in the sauce to the point of the plate swimming in it. We both ordered the sherry trifle but my guest had to send it back. Lumpy cake, no sherry and no custard, topped with sour strawberry and tinned spray cream. Very disappointing. We had to ask for the fork to go with the spoon for the sweet and the cutlery had to be wiped on our napkins as it was handed over by the wrong end. I ordered a decaff coffee which came as a latte and had to as for it to be redone. This time it came with hot milk and I had to ask for cold milk. The waiter was very nice and didn't show any impatience at our complaints. The salmon that was ordered had a request for some mayonnaise which was brought in a plastic bottle. Nice table cloths and a plastic bottle. Simply no class in this place and no presentation either. I actually enjoyed the taste of the liver but then I do like calves liver. The saute potatoes could have taken a bit longer but they were edible and the green beans were cooked just right. All in all disappointing. Large portions but no finesse in the cooking. The bill came to £41 for the two of us. No wine, no starter. The place needs help as it could be could with some real managerial experience.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I went their on saturday night with my girl friend. It was so busy but we loved the environment and food.... We had steaks and chips and wine... We ve still got the beutiful taste un our mouth... Ty mirage...

1  Thank Cukhi
Reviewed June 27, 2013

i have been in this restaurant for over 4 tears and i didnt had a bad meal ..... i know that the competition its high but i would thaught its that high .. keep it up boys