$57
$47
Best Western Greater London Hotel(Ilford)(Great Value!)
$49
$38
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $45/night.

$40
Priceline
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $53/night.

$63
Priceline
$64
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

I have made the biggest mistake booking this hotel and not reading the reviews. There are mouse traps in teh bathroom and lobby. The room isn't fit for a hotel room. Theres a hole in the floor and the room is below average, I'd never stay here again not even by mistake and nor would I recommend to anyone else. As its too late and they've already taken payment I've no choice but to see it through. My 2 nights here will bw the worst 2 nights away from home.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2017

First night arrived the outside looked nice apart from one window where the blinds were broke. That happened to be our room. got in the room and there was ants in the sink. Only 1 bathroom for the first floor if u didn't have a private room. Second night found ants crawling on the bed told reception we want another room couldn't give us one because surprisingly it was full. So there solution was to ant spray the bed which we were ment to sleep on. I refused so then they changed the bed. The room was just disgusting everywhere was dusty and there was ant everywhere an they still tried to blame us saying we bought food in which we never. And for the no smoking didn't really work due to there being a very herbal smell in the hotel. Don't book this hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

Dirty (not a little, VERY dirty), noisy, broken bed, a broken mattress, holes in the carpet, cigarette burns in the carpet, leaking radiator which made the floor soaked, broken plug sockets...didn't bother with the complimentary breakfast.

NEVER VISIT HERE!!!!

Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights for New Year. Check in was basically handing cash over and man put it straight in his pocket. Was given downstairs "nice room" he said!!! Room was dark and musty smell, dusty and dank. Carpets were old and dirty and dusty, not fit to walk bare foot. Bathroom was freezing with awful dirty black net curtain. No hot running water and shower did not work. I asked for en suite to avoid sharing as I'm also disabled and need extra bathroom time. Had to use communal bathroom which was dirty, toilet was dirty and smelly, shower cubicle was dirty and not cleaned and had two showers in, both didn't work properly and again no hot water. No tea,coffee facilities in room but a very old dressing table which was dirty and dusty like something from a junk shop put in hallway with dirty kettle and polystyrene cups. Dirty containers, plastic spoons. A dirty old fridge with frozen and out of date milk. When I have it to the reception was told by the man that it was a guest milk and he put back in fridge. I did this twice!! Microwave on top of fridge was plastered inside and needed condemnation along with everything else. This place need condemning and how it can be called a hotel is beyond me. The only pleasant bit was the young lady who made breakfast. I know you pay for what you get but this was ridiculous. Dirty bed, bed falling apart and springs through mattress. I could go on and on but I'd rather forget it if I can!!!

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dee M
Reviewed December 3, 2016

The hotel is not fit to be given a licence. There are holes everywhere in the room. The bathroom is crap. The building needs total refurbishment. The front line staff are rude and lack customer service skills. Please never ruin your comfort stay clear of this mud place called best inn hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo