Me and my partner stayed at this hotel on Friday night. I was terrible. We walked in and the girl behind the receptiion desk threw a piece of paper in front of me and said fill that in, she didnt even give me a pen, when i asked for one she said people are always stealing them!! I thought maybe she had had a bad day, we all have them let it go! We got to our room, room 27 well it was tiny the bed was pushed up against the window you could not open or close the curtains without moving the bed!. We was in a rush to go out so it would do. We then went out to see peter kay at the O2. We got back at 1am, asked the night porter if there was anywhere we could buy a drink of water or pop for bed, he said no. (surely they could have a drinks vending machine seeing as they have no bar? They have a sweets machine) So we went to bed any way! To my discused when I got into bed to find there was no duvet cover! I could not belive it, i slept with just the sheet as there was no way i was letting a duvet that someone else had used touch my skin. Which then made me cold, my partner spent the night with his body in the window. When i got up in the morning we went for breakfast, to say it was discusting would be too good!! I said to my partner just GET ME OUT OF HERE! We went to the room collected our stuff and went to check out! I expressed my thoughts to Alexandra the receptionist, who was unforgetablly rude, said that most hotels no longer use duvet covers?? I stay in hotels every weekend as my partner works away from home, i have never not had a duvet cover before and am sure i will not visit a hotel that doesnt again. Someone else has used that duvet before you and they do not cleaned inbetween stays. DISCUSTING!!!!! She also told me i should of told the night porter my isuues at 1am, Did i not think he was a member of staff? How rude!! She definatly needs to go to customer service training. NOWAY would i recommend this hotel to anyone!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Ilford Hotel is situated in the heart of ILFORD Town Centre. A brand new Hotel built to truly international standards. The Best Western Ilford Hotel has "Premier Quality" Rooms all en-suite with power showers and some with baths. Stylish setting with spacious air conditioned reception and lounge. All rooms with high speed internet access, state of the art Media Hub rooms & multi-media facilities that are very rare in UK. The Best Western Ilford Hotel is very close to major attractions, we are 20 mins away from Central London via (Tube/Rail), 10 mins away from Olympic Village and stratford station (Car/Taxi/Bus)15 mins away from Liverpool Street train station, 10 mins away from London City Airport and 20 mins away from London Stansted Airport, 1 min away from British Rail (ILFORD station) (walking), 5 min away from historically famous Ilford golf club (walking), 10 min away from Excel Exhibition centre (Car/Taxi/Bus), 10 min away from O2 Arena. (Car/Taxi/Bus), 1 min away from ILFORD Town centre and Exchange shopping plaza. (walking) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western London Ilford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ilford Hotel Ilford
- Best Western London Ilford Hotel Essex