β€œFantastic foodπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€

Banana Leaf
Ranked #176 of 275 Restaurants in Ilford
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We often go to this restaurant & always love their food. Specially 'kothu' is one of the best dish I always order. Very friendly staff & alter their menu according to our tastes.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We went to this restaurant as it wasn't that busy, we wanted something light, atmosphere was really dull, there weren't enough lights on, cutlery wasn't washed properly. Staff wasn't attentive, food was served lukewarm! Overall not a value of money with the service and food we had!

1  Thank Swati1329
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I love this resturent I always go there for take aways and eat in
Lovely service by staff especially Febin..! Such a lovely resturent if u wana try some spicy food

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I was looking for cholaey bhature and found this Restuarant.

I know they don't specialise in north Indian food. But, they have it on their menu.

It was the worst choley bhature I've ever had. Batter needs to be left to raise, it clearly wasn't.

Not going back again.

1  Thank R B
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have my take aways from there, it's cheap-about 17 pound for 2 ppl (vegetable curry, potato curry, vegetable & chicken rolls and 5 rotis). A few times I had to wait more like around 40 minutes but apart from that the food is fresh, carefully made and tasty. Negotiate with the staff the levels of spicing if you're not used entirely to this type of food as usually it comes extremely hot. The service is good, the staff is most times quiet and professional. I do recommend this restaurant to all the Asian food lovers.