“Good food & friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jade City - CLOSED

Jade City
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Horsham, United Kingdom
“Good food & friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

My family & I are regulars at this small & friendly restaurant. It is a family run business. I’ve been a fan of Chinese food for most of my life & I have to say that this is one of the finest Chinese’s I’ve eaten at, (& as I’m no spring chicken I have eaten at many). My husband works in central London & has eaten at many there also and hasn’t yet found one to match it, & that includes Chinese restaurants in Chinatown. My family members request that we book a table for them there whenever they visit us & I am not catering for them indoors. As yet we have never been disappointed. They often mention that it’s a shame that there isn’t a Chinese restaurant of the same caliber where they live. If there’s a fault to be mentioned at all it is that it is small & it is always packed to the gills with diners, (never a bad sign), so it could be larger so as to accommodate more diners.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Sugarsmith2102

Horsham, United Kingdom
“This place is the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

Another great visit to jade city, delightful service, delicious food, the best Singapore noodles ever, anywhere and delicious plump, moist, fresh steamed seabass w spring onions and soy. Pretty much unbeatable. Oh and the loos are soooo clean and fresh. I'm already looking forward to my next visit.

1 Thank joanna d
West Horsham, null, United Kingdom
“istill delivering top quality food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

i have visited jade city 4 times this year and it is still unbeliveble value and the food is still top notch unlike some restarunts

Horsham, United Kingdom
“Best Chinese in horsham”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

We went here for my mothers birthday but had been perviously. The food was fantastic and the staff where very attentive. The all you can eat all carte menu was fabulous with a variety in choice.

“Not Great”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

Sadly went for an all you can eat style meal and was disappointed, food was below average, just not great and wouldn't go again.

Visited December 2011