“A Reasonable Premier Inn With Great Staff”

Premier Inn Horsham North (Horsham Station) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Horsham
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We stopped overnight at the Premier Inn in Horsham, prior to flying to Florida. The hotel has recently been the subject of a refurbishment and feels fresh. We found it very clean and functional and left us a pleasant 30 minute drive in the morning and without the extra cost of staying closer to Gatwick Airport. We have very seldom found Premier Inn staff to be anything other than very professional, helpful and friendly, and the staff at Horsham were certainly no exception to this.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Becky T, General Manager at Premier Inn Horsham North (Horsham Station) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Thank you for your recent feedback. Firstly we hope you had a lovely time in Florida. Thank you for mentioning the friendly staff I shall pass your comments onto the team.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Staff were great and very accommodating very helpful willing to go above and beyond to insure out stay was very enjoyable. Juanita has outstanding customer service and was very hands on when needed. Made our time here lovely and relaxing.

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your stay with us. I shall pass on your lovely comments to Juanita.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I have stayed at the Premier Inn in Horsham a number of times. The staff have always been extremely friendly and service orientated. They make the stay a pleasure. The rooms are large and functional and the location is within easy walking distance of the town and located directly across from the station.

Despite this, the area is quiet.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to give us such lovely feedback. I am very happy to hear that all the staff were friendly and you recieved great service throughout your stay with us.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Helpful staff who allowed us to check in early. Lovely clean room, quiet room and really comfortable bed. We had a lovely big telly too! The tea and coffee making facilities were very welcome. We loved it!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am very glad to hear you found the staff friendly and arranged an early check in for you. I will also pass over your comments regarding the clean, comfortable room to the Housekeeping team. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Initially I had to ask wher the room was located as no directions were given voluntarily......astonished to find as a lady clearly on my own that I was checked the top floor with no lift and bags to carry,........ not a good start, although the room including the bathroom was clean and updated, the main problem is The Staion pub next door which, if you are a stranger in town is the only convenient place for meals and it was dreadful. I asked for a meal to take to my room..... to be told quite sharply that they didnt do room service...... I replied that I was aware of that ( I stay at Premier Inn almost every week and was just going to wait and take it away) The meal arrived quickly, and I went away with it, only to find when I got upstairs that it was wrong and to say it was luke warm is being kind to it. Also the side salad was limp, dry and brown...... tired after a long working day and travel I couldnt be bothered to go back and complain. Next morning, I was shown to a booth for breakfast....I had to ask for the table to be wiped from the previous occupant and also the table hadnt been re-laid. Several other people came in after me and were all shown to tables nearby that had just been vacated and cleared, but again not wiped down or relaid..... A regular business visitor up and down the UK I have stayed in many Premier Inn and used the pub facilities and this is by far the worst. I have never reviewed Premier before so this is a measure of my disappointment, I wont be staying in this one again.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room if you have even slight difficulies with mobility.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank NefertariUk
Reviewed October 2, 2013

The hotel is in a great location opposite the station and within easy walking distance from the town centre. Parking on site seems plentiful and is free. The room was clean and everything as you would expect apart from a lack of biscuits. As Premier Inns are not 'budget' priced I would consider that as a standard facility in other similarly priced hotels. Room was a bit hot but a large fan was provided. Breakfast is always a joy at this hotel and didn't disappoint.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steve O

Thank you for taking the time to comment regarding your recent stay with us. I will pass on your lovely comments regarding the clean room to our Housekeeping team. We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Hotel is ok but room a little bit to hot(no air con just a fan). Stopped here for 2 nights with work. Reception staff amazing very helpfull(will stop at hotel again). Resturant was very ramdom. first night was excellent waitress very good and efficent. 2nd night not to good, did'nt book a table as was'nt to busy went down at 8pm and got told to wait 15 mins for a table, but after 5 mins wait was told there was a table available now!! (plus resturant looked empty when i went to the toilet) quick with drinks order, when main meal turned up i asked for ketchup and vineger, but waitress forgot plus i needed a knife and folk which i was going to ask for when she brought ketchup, but ketdhup and vineger never turned up untill waitress came back to ask if meal was ok. breakfast was ok but 20 min wait foord and it was very well cooked nearly burnt. lol.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Horsham North (Horsham Station) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed provide this. Please be assured that your comments will be duly followed up with the Management Team at this hotel. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Horsham
Travelodge Horsham Central Hotel
Cisswood House
#2 of 2 in Lower Beeding
Travelodge Billinghurst Five Oaks
Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley

Been to Premier Inn Horsham North (Horsham Station) Hotel? Share your experiences!