We stopped overnight at the Premier Inn in Horsham, prior to flying to Florida. The hotel has recently been the subject of a refurbishment and feels fresh. We found it very clean and functional and left us a pleasant 30 minute drive in the morning and without the extra cost of staying closer to Gatwick Airport. We have very seldom found Premier Inn staff to be anything other than very professional, helpful and friendly, and the staff at Horsham were certainly no exception to this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's easy on your feet when you stay at the Premier Inn Hotel Horsham -you're opposite the station and only a ten minute walk from the historic centre and business destinations like Cogenco and RSA. Direct trains to London and Gatwick Airports are also a doddle if you need to step out further. Get in the picture at Horsham Museum and Art Gallery. Tie the knot at nearby Southlodge or place your bets at glorious Goodwood races. When you've enjoyed a relaxed dinner at the onsite Beefeater restaurant, hole up in your spacious room and super comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Horsham North (Horsham Station) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Horsham Hotel Horsham
- Premier Inn West Sussex
- Premier Inn Horsham North (Horsham Station) Hotel UK - West Sussex