Took a long time to get checked in as the buzzer / bell to alert the front staff member 'did not work'. Rooms are the standard Premier Inn which are quite comfortable for a family of 4. Large flat screen TV (approx 40 inch) was nice addition. Lots of free parking and very good location, just across from main railway station and 5 min walk to downtown and just around the corner from the main park in the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's easy on your feet when you stay at the Premier Inn Hotel Horsham -you're opposite the station and only a ten minute walk from the historic centre and business destinations like Cogenco and RSA. Direct trains to London and Gatwick Airports are also a doddle if you need to step out further. Get in the picture at Horsham Museum and Art Gallery. Tie the knot at nearby Southlodge or place your bets at glorious Goodwood races. When you've enjoyed a relaxed dinner at the onsite Beefeater restaurant, hole up in your spacious room and super comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Horsham North (Horsham Station) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Horsham Hotel Horsham
- Premier Inn West Sussex
- Premier Inn Horsham North (Horsham Station) Hotel UK - West Sussex