Hotel was to the usual high standard with a great night sleep in a comfortable bed. What a shame about the restaurant in the pub next door where we had to go for breakfast. It took ages to make porridge for breakfast for one of our party which meant a long wait for them while we carried on eating,the mugs were not cleaned properly, the flasks with hot water had been used for coffee previously which meant the hot water was coloured and my cup had black bits in it. This was such a disappointment the first morning that we went out for breakfast the second day we stayed. Never has this happened before for us in a premier inn, we have never had a complaint like this before. Will stay again but not for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's easy on your feet when you stay at the Premier Inn Hotel Horsham -you're opposite the station and only a ten minute walk from the historic centre and business destinations like Cogenco and RSA. Direct trains to London and Gatwick Airports are also a doddle if you need to step out further. Get in the picture at Horsham Museum and Art Gallery. Tie the knot at nearby Southlodge or place your bets at glorious Goodwood races. When you've enjoyed a relaxed dinner at the onsite Beefeater restaurant, hole up in your spacious room and super comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Horsham North (Horsham Station) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Horsham Hotel Horsham
- Premier Inn West Sussex
- Premier Inn Horsham North (Horsham Station) Hotel UK - West Sussex