“One of the best coffee shops in Horsham”
Review of Lottie's Fayre - CLOSED

Lottie's Fayre
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Lottie's Fayre is a relaxed, traditional, family owned cafe & coffee shop in Horsham town centre. Serving homemade cakes & delicious freshly made lunches.
Reviewed November 30, 2013

.. and that's saying something given how many of them there are! Their coffee is very reasonably priced with a double shot of espresso coffee as standard (if you are not as comfortable with caffeine as I am ask for a single shot). As a result it is probably the only coffee shop in which I would request a cappuccino, confident that it will resemble the genuine article as served in Italy (and not a namby pamby cup of pale beige coloured hot milk). I have sampled their banana fudge cake and cheese scones, also good quality and well priced. I have not yet had a chance to try their hot food. Lottie and her staff are welcoming and friendly, the café has been decorated to a high standard and I am happy to be able to wholeheartedly recommend this small, independently run establishment.

1  Thank angiro

Reviewed November 25, 2013

My husband and myself came here today after my friend recommended it. From the moment we walked in we fell in love with this outstanding café. We were very surprised to see two young girls running the cafe and very impressed with one of the girls that my husband even invited her to have lunch with us, they really do care of their customers and take time out to sit down and talk to them. I can't recommend them enough. We will be returning.

2  Thank Marilynwinn
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This is a little gem of a cafe. The owner Lottie is extremely friendly and nothing is too much trouble. She always remembers my baby sons name and takes time to say hello. Proper customer service.

The food is also excellent, good variety of sandwiches, soups and jacket potatoes. My particular favourite is jacket with feta and roasted vegetables.

We will return again

1  Thank skippy38
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Came here for lunch rather than going to one of the franchises and I am so glad I did!!!! Had a cappuccino and a ham hock sandwich. The cappuccino was good quality and my sandwich was excellent value for money, it was full of cheese ham and pickle on fresh break and was only £3.50 freshly made! Will definitely be visiting more often!

1  Thank xnesx
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I recently visited this cafe and I was very surprised. I only had a latte and a cake which was absolutely fabulous! The girls are all lovely and friendly and I could not fault them in anyway!! I will defiantly be returning to try out the lunch menu with my friends. I wish them the very best. Don't take my word for it go any try it yourself, you won't be disappointed x