“Well done Vince and team”
Review of The Company Hairdressing - CLOSED

The Company Hairdressing
Cuisines: Cafe, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are possibly the only hairdressing salon with a licensed coffee bar, which, by the way is open to everyone and not just those that have the hair services with us. And although we are intimate, we strive to give you a great welcome and look after you in a way that only small independents can.We offer a range of freshly prepared paninis, sandwiches and delicious salads all made on the premises, which can be accompanied by great coffees or loose leaf teas. Or why not choose from our hand picked wine list, showcasing some excellent wines from small independent wineries across the globe.We are The Company Hairdressing a unique venue where we extraordinary hairdressing meets contemporary coffee bar.WINNER of 'Cafe Italia Best Coffee in Horsham' 2013 WINNER of 'Cafe Italia Best Coffee in Horsham' 2012
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Vince and the team go out of their way to make you feel looked after here. I felt special just because a stylist went out of his way to smile and say hello even though he wasn't doing my hair. The bread they use in the café below is locally sourced and is the best bread I've tasted. They also have a very good online presence in social media, which is very important these days. I hope they continue to succeed as they deserve it. Vince has the patience of a saint! :)

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Simple but delicious sandwiches and Illy coffee which is my favourite. Down side is that it's small but considering this is a hair salon ( yes I did say that) they do a good job. BTW don't need to have you hair cut to use!

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Company is a great place for a coffee break. Their cakes are fab and the coffee is probably the best in town. As it is a small place, it is hard to get a seat at busy times though.

1  Thank TomB7711
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Best cafe bar in town. Hair dressing good as well! Staff are attentive and helpful. Food is good, it is just a pleasant place to spend a bit of time, on your own or with friends.

1  Thank Bibble101
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I come to the company a lot to get my hair done and I always come out feeling pampered and well looked after! Not only is the salon great but I always come here for the fresh coffee and food with my friends. I would recommend the company to anyone!

2  Thank Amelia803