“Pantomime well done”

The Capitol, Horsham
Ranked #1 of 8 Fun & Games in Horsham
Reviewed February 18, 2013

A great day out, could have a better bar but I enjoyed having my nephew with me for. A day out.
The toys they were selling were way overpriced but it is always a difficult one to resist .
The building is in very good condition , well kept , and the shows are always nice. I would say that the cinema ticket price is very high on a normal basis.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We've been to the cinema side of the Capitol on a number of occasions. It's a modern, very smart building with a small cafe in the front lobby for light refreshments. which is a great meeting place too.

Seating in the cinema (I think they have two auditoria, a small and a larger one) is very comfortable.

Tickets can be bought on-line and collected from the ticket desk or bought at the desk. Seating is numbered so if you have a favourite seat, well, you can try and book it whenever you go!

The Capitol also operates a loyalty card for cinema-goers and discounted tickets for oldies like us! So, no excuse for not going out and enjoying yourself either at a matinee or evening performance!

There is ample parking within a 5-10 minute walk of the Capital and lots of restaurant to to have a meal after a show.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Nice and clean and tidy inside I saw the hobbit in 3-D The glasses are provided The seats are very comfortable would Go back if they had a Greater choice of films Overall good experience

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We had tickets to see The Hobbit - good film, reasonable seats but NO popcorn! It was a 3D film and glasses were provided, which is good.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I've used the Capitol as a cinema, theatre (panto, comedy and dance shows) and with award events (Young Enterprise 2011 regional presentations and awards). It is a great venue for all of these things. The staff have always been happy to help. The smaller screen cinema's are great for all types of films. It is my location of choice over the multiplex venues where I have found service to be a constant problem and a lack of care from management fustrating (but that's a whole different review).