“avoid at all costs” 2 of 5 bubbles

Akash Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 160 Restaurants in Horsham
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Horsham's Longest Family run Indian Restaurant, serving authentic, quality Indian food since 1976. Set in a traditional and contemporary surround with a warm and relaxed atmosphere. We offer a fast and efficient take away service from an extensive mouthwatering menu selection. Please take a moment to view our website and we look forward to welcoming you for an Akash experience.
Horsham, United Kingdom
“avoid at all costs”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

took my father and brother here hoping for a good curry. Terrible food, very bad service. Tried to politely complain and the manager was sarcastic, rude and very patronising. Soggy samosa, watery and bland curry, worst I have had. There is far better in Horsham

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank symesyb
1FXC, Manager at Akash Restaurant, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear reviewer, we pride ourselves in great customer service and great quality food and proud still to be in business since 1976. We take all complaints very seriously and always try and resolve any matters amicably and professionally.
You ordered food from our extensive menu, which you were not happy with! We offered you a complimentary alternative replacement, which when then arrived you refuse to eat!!
Your other two guests, when asked by my staff, were very happy with the food that they ordered! As you didnt enjoy your meal, as a management good will gesture you were not charged for your any of your meal!
Despite all our professional efforts in making your evening enjoyable and comfortable, i was very surprised to read your comments on trip advisor!
I am very sorry that you still feel unhappy, after everything we tried to do.
I am not sure what else we could of done or offered you to make you happy?

London, United Kingdom
“Decent Indian in Horsham”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Wev been to Akash a few times. The food is good standard Indian fare, and the service is as good as the other Indians in town.
My wife did however find a hair in her curry on one occasion though this was dealt with swiftly by management.

Horsham, United Kingdom
“Great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

As a semi-regular visitor to the Akash (once every 6 months), I can say that I have always had a great meal (whether with family or friends), the staff (especially the owners) are friendly and always seem to remember you (even if it’s been a while since the last visit)

Best place in Horsham for an Indian Meal

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank NickandLindsey
Surrey
“Great Service and really good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

We have now been 3 times, the food is great and the staff so helpful and they will adapt a dish to suit taste, clear speaking English means no mistakes with the order every time! (even takeaways)
Tried others in Horsham but this is by far the best.. they also have a 5 star rating for food hygiene!

1 Thank PaulandTracySurrey
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth to visit Time & again !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

love the food, and staff. I dont even need to ask staff they know my usual. I just sit down and they bring me a glass of red wine then vegetable samosa.Then my favourite chicken curry and boiled rice PERFECT FOOD.

1 Thank Abijit B