“Amazing experience”

Ranked #7 of 169 Restaurants in Horsham
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: One of the oldest building home of Carmela Restaurant , with our roots in the fashionable area of Horsham, a once guest house of Henry 7th ; there is an air of ambient charm as both staff and clientele creates a warm and stylish vibe to the day’s dining experience. Carmela has been serving excellent mediterranean food as fresh as possible, in the most unpretentious and honest ways since 2007 and continues to do so today. The menu is resolutely modern, we insist on sourcing from authentic Italian produce from our suppliers based in various regions of Italy. Our philosophy is simplicity, passion, and recognition.
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Having visited Carmela many times before , I still find the menu very versatile and full of surprises.Dishes that you can only eat if you take a flight to Sicily . I'm glad that more people appreciate the truly expression of Italian food a big step up from the boring chains that you find everywhere

There are newer reviews for Carmela Restaurant

Reviewed September 23, 2011

We arrived late on a Sunday evening, having been turned away from a couple of East Street restaurants. Even though Carmella's were close to packing up, they invited us in with a welcoming smile & were very attentive. Even though it was a Sunday evening, they made no attempt to make us leave when we had finished and let us chat until we were ready to go.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

I went to Carmela's last night together with family and friends to celebrate my nephew's birthday.
The food was lovely and tasty with an excellent service and a fair bill at the end.
The kids were also free to run around (outside of course!) which gave us some time to enjoy some wine and for a chat between " adults".
I would recommend Carmela's. I felt I was in Italy until I got to the carpark!!!

Reviewed August 11, 2011

Have been visisting Carmela a few times already. Amazing food , amazing service amazing autentic italian restaurant!

Reviewed August 11, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised by Carmelas. We went on Sunday lunch time and the atmosphere was very relaxed but with the right balance of formality. I went with my family and we were made to feel very welcome and not at all isolated due to having children with us. The food was fantastic, and the staff could not have been more knowledgeable about the menu and it's contents. I am looking forward to visiting with colleagues next week to see what the evening atmposhere is like.