“You have to try this..”
Review of Wabi

Wabi
Reserve with OpenTable
Wabi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 167 Restaurants in Horsham
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The first authentic Japanese restaurant in Horsham, Wabi offers a modern Japanese fine dining experience with a cocktail bar and a simple yet elegant decor. Easily accessible within 10 minutes' walk of Horsham rail station and Horsham Park, Wabi showcases contemporary Japanese cuisine from it's celebrated chefs. Each dish combines traditional Japanese culinary techniques with quality local ingredients, making for a modern Japanese dining experience. With a stylish design throughout, Wabi is split into three main areas for dining. Enjoy Wabi Bites and cocktails in the lively atmosphere of the bar on the ground floor, or sample delicious Japanese specialities in the main restaurant on the first floor. Signature dishes include the Smokey Dragon Roll, Crispy Squid Kara Age, Alaskan Black Cod in Miso, Tea Smoked Lamb Chops & finish off by digging deep into a Kuro Mori dessert. Private booths and a traditional tatami mat seating area are also available for corporate meetings, special occasions and large parties.
Horsham, United Kingdom
“You have to try this..”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This restaurant is fantastic. We had the taster menu which is just delicious. Don't worry you wont have enough to eat! It is not the cheapest way to eat here but for a special occasion it is well worth it. Also highly recommend the alcoholic and non alcoholic cocktails.

• Visited June 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Perfectly balanced flavours - what a beaut of a lunch!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My partner and I ate here a few weeks ago and it was truly one of the best Japanese meals I've evr had.

Starting with two cocktails - recommended by the waiter and so delicious that I've forgotten what theyre called - we sat rather stubbornly in the garden terrace, determined that the sun would shine. We moved inside to eat when it was clear the sun did not have his hat on and enjoyed a sharing meal of tempura soft shell crab and a bento box. I really have to commend the waitress here - she knew exactly what was in every single piece of sushi, salad, and sashimi, right down to the oils they were cooked in.

The food itself was perfectly balanced in flavour and I realised even yo! Sushi just isn't going to cut it for me anymore!

Our meal, cocktails included, came to 50 quid which I was happy to pay as it was truly a treat of a lunch. I also forgot my sunglasses there and the lovely staff opened up early the next day for me to collect them (even though the sun still refused to get his fedora out.)

All in all a lovely local restaurant with oodles of class at a reasonable price, delicious cocktails, superb food and charming staff. Well done guys!

• Visited April 2013
Brockham, United Kingdom
“Well worth a trip”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We have visited here 3 times in just over a month. Food Outstanding, service attentive. Not rushed. Drinks a bit pricey.

Horley, United Kingdom
“Good”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I went with 5 friends to take advantage of the 2-4-1 deluxe tasting menu offer. Alex our waiter was excellent; informed & friendly. We booked a booth after reading other reviews and glad we did, nice cosy atmosphere when with a few people! The food was all very good although lacking some real wow factor somehow. Tasting menu allowed us to try things we wouldn't have otherwise but next time I would go a la carte! Value on the 2-4-1 was good, full price would not have been so good for the quality. Excellent off-menu iced coffee on request made my night :)

Copthorne
“Very happy indeed”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We came to his restaurant when it opened and invested in the tasting menu, due to the Nobu connection, we thought it was ok, but not riveting. This time however, we made selections ourselves, guided by the waiter. Each component was excellent, no weaknesses whatsoever. The highlight (amongst highlights) was the smoked lamb, which was sublime. Our waiter steered us a treat and was able to suggest cocktails to suit courses as well as complimentary food. Spot on.