“I am happy when I get pizzas like this”
Review of Strada

Strada
Ranked #132 of 169 Restaurants in Horsham
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: STRADA offers great quality, freshly prepared Italian food served in stylish, contemporary surroundings
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have been here a few times and have had different experiences, good and bad.

This time it was really good... Strata was really busy and we had not booked but they managed to get us a table.

We had the flat bread with pesto as a starter, followed by pizzas and then desserts for the kids... All was good.

Service was really good even though the waitress was really busy and the food was really good and had not been sitting around as it was really hot (this is my bugbear with restaurants).

The price is what you would expect and we used the Tesco restaurant vouchers without any problem.

1  Thank Steve T
There are newer reviews for Strada

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We went to Strada Good Friday lunch, we had no booking but we were welcomed into the restaurant and given a table very quickly (unlike a nearly empty pizza express who virtually laughed at us for not having a booking),
We were sat near the door and it was explained to us that they were very busy and the food would be delayed.
When the food came it was enjoyed by all.
We were there over an hour and not one person was turned away.
The food was lovely and the staff were extremely busy but welcoming
We shall be returning soon

1  Thank Ladylaffers
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We visited on a Monday lunchtime. We were served drinks promptly and our food order was taken quickly. However, we then waited over an hour for our main. Other people came in, ordered, ate and left before were served. Admitted a waitress did tell us they were chasing the order after about 55 mins and offered us free deserts but as we were paying using a taste card it was little compensation. When the food arrived my seafood pasta was tasteless apart from a little chilli. The prawns were rubbery and overlooked and there was no pancetta in the dish. When I complained the waitress offered to take it back and get a fresh meal cooked but I didn't want to wait and risk a parking fine on our car. My partner said his seafood risotto was equally bland.
My free desert was a cherry cheesecake which was quite tasty but it was drizzled with red syrup, not the berry coulis described on the menu.
We usually go to Ask for lunch (haven't tried the Horsham branch) but thought we would have a change. Certainly won't return to Strada.

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Meal O.K, they had run out of green beans, chocolate Ice-cream, very few tables occupied, 6pm on a Sunday night, no atmosphere.

1  Thank Lucylaura1
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

I would like to write a good review, but I've been going to strada for the last 5 years. The food is always nice but the service at the moment is awful I think the management has changed! Please get it sorted!