“Takeaway ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered a large variety of food and were not disappointed. The dishes were full, hot and very tasty. The vegetable Balti was gorgeous. And the korma sauce was lovely and creamy.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (203)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was looking for a nice Indian restaurant to bring family visiting from abroad & Darchini was recommended by a friend & it certainly didn’t disappoint. The food & staff were both superb. This was my first visit but will definitely not be my last.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 24, 2019

Top drawer all round. Great food and service. Decor and staff give the place a touch of class and made the evening a serious cut above the competition. Will definitely return.

Reviewed August 11, 2019

We cannot fault this restaurant.
Not only is the food excellent and great value but the service is second to none.

Reviewed August 5, 2019 via mobile

I love Darchinis, best curry house in the area. Until tonight, I’m so disappointed. My chicken tikka main meal was so dry even the dogs wouldn’t eat it. Your food has always been delicious I’m not sure what’s gone wrong.
The chicken was dry, tasteless and not worthy of the money I paid. Such a shame.

3  Thank G9386FUvanessah
DarchiniHorsham, Manager at Darchini, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2019

Dear Valued Customer,

We here at Darchini aim to provide impeccable quality in both food and service. Unfortunately there are times where we aren't able to adhere to our high standards. We were hoping you could get in touch with us by calling the restaurant or sending an email to Darchinihorsham@gmail.com as we hope to rectify this situation.

King Regards,