“Excellent all round”
Review of Darchini

Darchini
Ranked #65 of 165 Restaurants in Horsham
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Excellent all round”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

From the minute we arrived outside we were warmly welcomed at the door. Great private table upstairs. The service was perfect; Not too intrusive but not a lot of waiting around either. Our main courses were absolutely delicious; lamb sag and a Rajasthan chicken. Excellent value and a lovely evening all round. Would highly recommend. We will definitely be back.

• Visited August 2013

Horsham, United Kingdom
“Always superb”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I love this place. The service is always top-notch and the food is always fresh, hot and very tasty. I went there recently on a Wednesday night with a friend. It was quite early so we were the only customers. They were welcoming, attentive and as usual the food was perfect. I recently went to another Indian restaurant (Akash) in Horsham which was awful. I should have stuck with Darchini; I certainly will from now on.

• Visited July 2013
Epsom, United Kingdom
“Great curry house in Horsham”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We have been to this restaurant about 5 times now and it just gets better with each visit! Attentive service, consistently good food, and all reasonably priced. Try the Chicken Tikka Korai or if you like a hotter dish, the Naga Chilli Chicken! Would thoroughly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
Horsham, England
“The best i've ever had...”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I've eaten at about 95% of the restaurants on this list of restaurants in Horsham. I love my curry, and have tried the majority of curry houses in Horsham and Crawley. I also used to live in Dubai, where there's lots of curry. Still, Darchini's is by far the best curry restaurant i've ever eaten in or got a take away from. The poppadom sauces are unrivalled, the chicken is of the highest quality and the breads and sundries are always fresh. I think they may have a Keralan chef - which may explain why the food stands out against other curry houses, which can produce generic dishes. The restaurant is pretty nice inside, and the staff are very friendly and helpful too. The New Curry Centre across the road is owned by the same people, and is also very good, but as another reviewer said, Darchini's is the best Curry House in the south. I've been going for years now, and it's always amazing. Check it out.

• Visited July 2013
Horsham, England, United Kingdom
“Best curry house in South”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We have enjoyed many fantastic curry dishes at this restaurant. The staff are friendly, courteous and attentive. The food is delicious, and the atmosphere great. 5*

• Visited June 2013