“Excellent Value on a Monday Night”
Review of Darchini

Darchini
Ranked #40 of 172 Restaurants in Horsham
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Had a really good curry here last week and even better that they have a Banquet Deal on a Monday which is great value.

This is my Friends favourite Indian and I can see why, great service, food excellent and a nice setting - not sure what some people here are moaning about - would go back.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We went early on a Saturday evening and as we're were the only people there had no problem getting a table.

Could not fault the service but then at that time in the evening there was more staff than customers.

Onion bhajis were really good, my wife liked her prawn main dish, the other dished were just ok.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I went here two years ago with 3 people and thought it was great so I booked a table for 10 two days before the evening when I spoke to someone at the booking they were very thourough and took my name and number and noted the table was for 10 . When we got there two days later they were a little disorganized and seemed to misunderstand when I walked in and my friends were still piling through the door that the table for 10 and not for two so there was an awkward 5 minutes but they managed to turn it around ,prepared a table and accommodated us food was great and I would go there again as the food and the smiley service was worth it in the end and we had a lovely time despite the awkward start.

1  Thank HelenJ07
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Had a takeaway from here on 26th Feb - Tandoori Chicken, Ramo Balti, Garlic Naan, Plain Naan, Rice and Tarka Dhal.

The food tasted good, unfortunately the chicken was very undercooked and we didn't realise until half of it had been eaten. At 2am the following morning my wife and I were violently ill (no need for any details) and were suffering for the next couple of days.

I complained to the manager and took the remainder of the chicken to the restaurant for him to see. He said he'd already arranged for a refund to be given via Just Eat and would get the refund by Wednesday.

No money was received so I contacted Just Eat, who told me that they had not been contacted by the restaurant. So I called the restaurant again and the manager told me they had spoken to credit control about a refund on two occasions. I asked him to contact them again received an email 5 minutes later from Just Eat confirming my refund had been processed and would take 7 days,

I wont be eating here again.

4  Thank Grahame J
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I ordered a takeaway last week after being impressed by their menu. When I went to pick up the food I was instantly greeted by the friendly staff and made to feel very welcome. The food was fantastic, I will be recommending Darchini to friends and I'm sure I'll be back again soon