“Worst Hotel I have ever been to” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hindes Hotel

Hindes Hotel
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Harrow
Mountain View, California
“Worst Hotel I have ever been to”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2010

This hotel was horrible, when they made the beds, the never bothered to adjust the sheets, they left them how you slept in them and then put the blanket over the sheet. Bathroom didn't look like it had been cleaned in months.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank 0078a

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Oxford, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2010

Me and my husband stayed here with friends when visiting Wembley. The location is great, only a 5min walk from the tube station and 15mins from Wembley.

On arrival we were greeted by a nice man, friendly.
We then made our way to the room..... number 17.... it was dissapointing to say the least. The room was small, damp and had plaster hanging from the walls. The light shade was dirty and had holes in it. The windows did not feel safe. The carpet had not been hoovered.
The bathroom had hairs in.... nice!

The best thing about the room was the bed. It was comfy and the sheets felt new and very clean.

Breakfast was served in the breakfast room, which was light and welcoming. The waitress was wonderfully attentive and even sought out paracetamol for our poorly heads. Now if that isnt service then i dont know what is!

All round, a bit pricey for what you actually get.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Harrow hotels

Se England
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2010

I booked a room here for staying at after a concert at Wembley Stadium having left it too late to book anywhere else. I read the reviews and figured as I was literally going to be sleeping there and nothing else it would be ok however having just returned from there if faced with the same choice I would choose to drive home after.

I had booked the room via there website in June just prior to going on holiday and it was not until I returned that I realised that I had not had a confirmation email so I emailed them checking the booking had been made. They confirmed that I had a booking but had bumped up the price by £10! Still as I had no way of proving otherwise I figured I would have to swallow the price increase.

When I turned up I was glad that I had thought to bring the email as they said that there was no booking in their diary - they had misspelt it and he finally conceded that I was said person. He got me to pay and gave me an invoice which showed me the price i had originally booked at which he blamed on a mistake made by a new staff member!

We then got showed to a room which was out the back (no 10) which smelt damp, had a towel strewn across the bedside table and toilet cleaner on the toilet seat. The bed was hard, the walls and ceilings thin and the whole place looked unkempt.

I would not stay again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mysuni
Manchester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2010

Came to stay with friends to see Greenday at Wembley, very easy to get to from stn. Clean rooms though a bit small. Had a filling breakie free & didnt pay for parking or internet. Three of us paid £20 each for a triple room, we couldnt get a better deal near Wembley.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
england
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2009

I would strongly not recommend this hotel at all. We were very badly treated and on checking our booking before arrival, were told they know nothing about our booking, so offered a room regardless. The state was unhabitable for even a tramp! Walls had stuff splattered on them, carpet had never been hooveres and dust was everywhere. The sink smelt of fish and the water wasnt free-flowing. There was hair on uncleaned side table and wardrobe had no door. We didnt sleep as the matress was lumpy and had springs sticking out! After complaining, we were very rudely spoken to but given another room which wasnt up to standard either. This is something i would expect if i were travelling in a lone desset, not in Harrow, London, absolutly discusting.

• Stayed June 2009
1 Thank Goldfishrule
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2009

I started staying at the Hindes Hotel last year, and I have the same pleasant experience every time. The rooms are spacious, there is LOTS of secure parking and fast wireless internet; I always get a good hot breakfast in the large dining room.
The B&B is bang opposite a huge 24-hr Tesco, so you can get anything at anytime; nonetheless it is in a quiet side-street, so no street noise. It's a 3-minute stroll from Harrow Town Centre, so you can go shopping, get takeaways or hit the nearby bars.
The only con I've noticed is that they've begun charging for internet connection- something like £2 a day, but for the comfort I get, I can live with that.
I don't even bother looking elsewhere when I'm in London- Hindes Hotel is on my satnav!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank Lamurudu
london
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2009

very good value for the cost of room
it was nice to have fast wireless internet connection in the room
free parking and breakfast
rooms were clean and comfortable
very friendly staff
convenient for the transport
not much bigger room but quite ok for the money paid

• Liked — location, price, staff and breakfast
  • Disliked — size of the room
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with friends
      Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrow
Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel
#618 of 1,086 in London
The Barn Hotel
The Barn Hotel
#2 of 3 in Ruislip

Been to Hindes Hotel? Share your experiences!