“Ok, nothing special”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Ok, nothing special”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I popped in here for lunch recently and we tried the lunch menu and smoothies. Our wraps were good with mediocre fries and the tiniest portion of coleslaw on the planet! The orange and passion fruit smoothie was mainly ice and a bit disappointing in flavour, not worth over £3. It was comfortable seating and we weren't rushed but I am not sure I would rush back.

• Korean first
Harrow, England, United Kingdom
“Good food shame about the rest”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Food was great.

Service was poor and very slow.

Never asked if the table wanted another round of drinks.

Took such a long time to get the bill.

London, United Kingdom
“Terrible service”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Went here the other day for a pre cinema evening meal with a friend. We thought an hour and a half would be more than enough to eat before our film however we ended up having to rush things. Our main meal took 40 minutes to arrive- my salmon pasta being a bit mean with the salmon. Our waiter spent about 20 minutes telling us our dinner would be coming soon. Desert came very quickly but when we asked for the bill our waiter said yes and didn't come back for another 15 minutes! By this point we were getting very concerned about time as our film was due to start.

As if the slow service wasn't enough, our waiter wasn't very nice. He kept pushing us to make more orders e.g. for extra drinks and ciabbata with my pasta (which I didn't realise cost extra), he had his hands on our shoulders several times and even asked how old we were! Very inappropriate.

It's a real shame because Frankie and Benny's should be a great place to go alongside a Cinema trip in Harrow- I love the variety on offer in the menu, but it seems like I can't be sure of a good experience if I go again.

2 Thank jelly1000
“Pretty good”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

this was our second time at f+b in harrow. all the staff were very nice and smiley. Food was good. we got menus straight away and orders taken as soon as. However, they wait between courses was ridiculous it was up to 1 hour at points. the restaurant was average full- not to many. There was nothing to talk about. The price was ridiculous also for the 4 of us it came to £100!!!

• Visited August 2014
“Cucumber Martini....Amazing!! Danilo is a cocktail making superstar!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

The sevice was amazing! The food was also very amazing and the cocktails prepared by the lovely Danilo was very refreshing and tasteful! I will be back next week!