Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
1,070 results
All reviewsbakerloo lineacross the roadkenton stationfree parkingbeefeater restauranttrain noisetube stationcar parknorthwick parkbeefeater next doorattached beefeaterpassing trainsmain lineall you can eatquiet roomlight sleeperoxford circus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Yea it's good, we booked a bunch of rooms as we had a wedding but one thing was that they didn't have is lifts and to carry heavy bags with no help upstairs is not very good. An uncle had booked his room stating that he had a disabled daughter and needed a room downstairs. To his shock he got one on the 3rd floor! Although the daughter can walk it was difficult to handle her and the bags! So I think premier Inn should think about adding lifts!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we always strive to provide customers with a comfortable stay, and I apologise that on this occasion you were let down by various maintenance issues. Please be assured your comments have been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Just your average Premier Inn experience. Very generous room size and bath and shower which I like as some budget hotels only have one of the other. Premier Inn beds are among the comfiest in the world. It really is a great night's sleep. My room overlooked a railway which didn't bother me at all, never heard a train once. Food in the Beefeater was very nice, great service, quality food.
Only two slight issues. I was here on business and when I tried to check in the receptionist tried to charge me for the room which was already paid for by the company. I phoned my manager who confirmed it was paid for and when the receptionist looked again she realised and apologised.
Once slightly more concerning thing though was the fire alarm. I was talking on the phone at about 11pm when I heard a single solitary beeping noise. Assuming that it was someone ring the doorbell to tell me to keep the noise down, I quietened my voice of the rest of the conversation. Found out the next day that the fire alarm had been going off, the hotel evacuated and the fire brigade called. Luckily it was a false alarm but it was a very poor fire alarm for the part of the hotel I was in. One beeping noise, lasting for about one second is NOT a fire alarm. Needs to be sorted.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

I would have gave this hotel 5 stars if it wasn't for the poor breakfast and unapologetic staff.
Firstly credit must be given to the lady who checked us in, very helpful and genuinely wanted us to have a great stay. Nothing was to much trouble.
The quad room was clean and tidy but I think the 4th bed was more of a put you up guest bed and made the room a bit of a squash.
I had concerns regarding the noise from trains from previous reviews but I didn't hear a thing from the room (7).
The room on the whole was fine for the price paid.
Now this is were the hotel let it's self down, breakfast is located in the beefeater restaurant adjacent to the hotel. We were shown to our table and told by the waitress it was eat as much as you want as it's self service. Now this is fine but I didn't think I would have to make it my self if I wanted something to eat !!!!!.
The restaurant was not busy but there was hardly any cooked breakfast out. I have added some pictures to show this.
I asked one of the waiters if more food was come out, the excuse I got was we are short staffed !!. Sorry not my problem when I have paid nearly £9 each for a breakfast that I could have got from the sainsburys over the road for half the price.
I told him if it didn't get any better then I wanted a refund, he assured me food was on its way. After a 10 minutes wait we now had scrambled egg, tomatoes and mushrooms. There seemed to be a rush of people to the breakfast bar when a replacement tray was put out.
Now after waiting over half an hour and no sign of getting what you wanted we gave up as we were wasting time that we could have spent in London.
I went to reception and told the girl to take off the cost of the breakfast from our bill, she did this without hesitation as if this is the norm, but no apologies.
We had a great time in London and the accomidation was fine but the hotel does have issues with the restaurant and a couple of the staff could do with some customer service training.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Andy F
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Got good price by booking in advance. Room up to normal Premier Inn standards. Hotel next to railway but triple glazing is pretty good. Breakfast good value. Hotel well located for quick the travel into Central London.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2014

An excellent hotel and great value for money. Opposite Kenton rail/tube station so is ideal for travelling to the centre of London to catch a show. The staff were helpful and friendly, the hotel was very quiet considering it's location, our room faced the train line but with the air conditioning on and window open we hardly heard any noise. Definitely a more welcome noise than constant lorries and cars passing previous London hotels all night long!!! We have already booked this hotel for our next London visit. We would recommend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple