“Nice room but restaurant not great”

Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Harrow
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Booked a night as training at the local council the next day...booked the meal deal for £22.99 but spent quite a long time waiting for the food which TBH was pretty poor value and taste.

Seemed to be plenty of restaurants and take aways in the vicinity so would advise to give it a miss. You can certainly hear train noise from the room but not enough to disturb a good nights sleep. Friendly reception.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,031)

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights during feb half term. We rang central reservations to book and explained we are a family of 5. They were adamant prem inn policy only 4 in a room but try hotel. ( we have stayed 5 in room at many prem inns). We rang direct, no problem at all if we brought a out up bed for one child. Great! On arrival it is not in the most luxurious setting, and busy driving up! But, free secure parking, and when inside like most prem inns clean, all we needed, and for us an easy base. We went for a drink and tea in the restaurant next door, again from outside not the best! But inside, new clean, excellent service, lovely pub grub and surprisingly reasonable. Staff in the pub could not have been more helpful, we ate 2 breakfasts here both excellent! Right to go into london on baker loo line, so easy, about 100 yes to the station, crossing a busy road. 25/30 mins you are in central london. Piccadilly Circus is on the baker loo line so no changing even to get back! We got day travel cards for our family it was £25 a day to get.. Wherever!! You can do so much and then 30 minutes and your home! Left on a Saturday night at 6pm and were on the m25 in 15 mins! Very easy for us!! Would definitely use this hotel again!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Natasha J
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We had a most enjoyable stay at the Premier Inn Harrow. The trip was intended to visit London shops and Greenwich Park. The underground is conveniently positioned for the trips into London and the service is regular. The booking was made several weeks in advance to take advantage of discounted rooms.
This particular Inn is very highly recommended and we have stayed there on previous occasions. No doubt we will visit again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank umike89
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I stayed here for 4 nights. I read the reviews after I had booked about the proximity to the railway lines. I stayed in room 222, unfortunately closest to the rail lines. Upon arrival at my room (at 2pm) I opened the window and the noise from the passing trains (about every 2 minutes) was horrific, even drowning out the television. However I closed the window and the inner sliding shutter and the noise was barely audible, even at night and early on a morning. This didn't pose a problem with it being March, but I would imagine it being a problem during the hotter summer months. The hotel itself was extremely close to Kenton Underground Station and a short walk from Northwick Park which both got you into Central London relatively quickly. The room itself was well maintained, very clean and had everything you needed. I didn't use the beefeater pub joined to this hotel so I can't really comment, however looking at the menu it did seem a bit pricey. The staff at the hotel were all very pleasant and welcoming. I would definitely stay here again, but if it was a summer month I would request a room at the opposite end of hotel.

Room Tip: If staying during the summer months request a room away from the railway tracks.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 10, 2014

First stay at a premier inn ,very nice hotel clean,parking easy, right next to train but could hardly heard it from inside our room, great for going to wembley on the tube, lovely breakfast, staff very friendly, would use again can be in the centre of London in about 30 minutes

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2014

The hotel was clean, well organised and staffed by the most helpful, cheerful staff I have encountered. The waiter in the restaurant at breakfast not only served a great breakfast he was friendly too. The staff who helped me at 1 am when one of the children in my care was ill could not have been better, I was so impressed. The reception staff answered my questions and made sure we were looked after and happy with our stay. We were a party of 71 and each one of us had a positive experience. Thank you.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2014

It's a premier inn, so room wise, it's what you'd expect, clean and comfortable.
The location was perfect, right next to the tube station, so we could park up (free) and get the tube into London.
Food was good at breakfast. The young man who served us was helpful and chatty, a really nice guy.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrow
Premier by Eurotraveller Hotel, Harrow
Premier Inn London Wembley Park Hotel
Crescent Hotel
Crescent Hotel
#5 of 9 in Harrow

Been to Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel? Share your experiences!