I stayed here for 4 nights. I read the reviews after I had booked about the proximity to the railway lines. I stayed in room 222, unfortunately closest to the rail lines. Upon arrival at my room (at 2pm) I opened the window and the noise from the passing trains (about every 2 minutes) was horrific, even drowning out the television. However I closed the window and the inner sliding shutter and the noise was barely audible, even at night and early on a morning. This didn't pose a problem with it being March, but I would imagine it being a problem during the hotter summer months. The hotel itself was extremely close to Kenton Underground Station and a short walk from Northwick Park which both got you into Central London relatively quickly. The room itself was well maintained, very clean and had everything you needed. I didn't use the beefeater pub joined to this hotel so I can't really comment, however looking at the menu it did seem a bit pricey. The staff at the hotel were all very pleasant and welcoming. I would definitely stay here again, but if it was a summer month I would request a room at the opposite end of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just two stops from Wembley, this leafy suburb has great travel links to all corners of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel Harrow
- Premier Inn Middlesex
- Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel Greater London