“Great stay!!!!”

Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Harrow
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I stayed here for 4 nights. I read the reviews after I had booked about the proximity to the railway lines. I stayed in room 222, unfortunately closest to the rail lines. Upon arrival at my room (at 2pm) I opened the window and the noise from the passing trains (about every 2 minutes) was horrific, even drowning out the television. However I closed the window and the inner sliding shutter and the noise was barely audible, even at night and early on a morning. This didn't pose a problem with it being March, but I would imagine it being a problem during the hotter summer months. The hotel itself was extremely close to Kenton Underground Station and a short walk from Northwick Park which both got you into Central London relatively quickly. The room itself was well maintained, very clean and had everything you needed. I didn't use the beefeater pub joined to this hotel so I can't really comment, however looking at the menu it did seem a bit pricey. The staff at the hotel were all very pleasant and welcoming. I would definitely stay here again, but if it was a summer month I would request a room at the opposite end of hotel.

Room Tip: If staying during the summer months request a room away from the railway tracks.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel

Reviewed March 10, 2014

First stay at a premier inn ,very nice hotel clean,parking easy, right next to train but could hardly heard it from inside our room, great for going to wembley on the tube, lovely breakfast, staff very friendly, would use again can be in the centre of London in about 30 minutes

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2014

The hotel was clean, well organised and staffed by the most helpful, cheerful staff I have encountered. The waiter in the restaurant at breakfast not only served a great breakfast he was friendly too. The staff who helped me at 1 am when one of the children in my care was ill could not have been better, I was so impressed. The reception staff answered my questions and made sure we were looked after and happy with our stay. We were a party of 71 and each one of us had a positive experience. Thank you.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2014

It's a premier inn, so room wise, it's what you'd expect, clean and comfortable.
The location was perfect, right next to the tube station, so we could park up (free) and get the tube into London.
Food was good at breakfast. The young man who served us was helpful and chatty, a really nice guy.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Typical PI, you know what you are going to get - so quality clean room and comfy bed. Bathroom was small. Good location to tube station, especially for Wembley, so well used. Restaurant building was showing its age externally.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Good location opposite kenton tube station. Average continental breakfast. Clean room. Helpful staff. Room quiet despite location next to high-speed train line. Overall decent budget hotel in harrow..

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We had a brilliant stay all staff are highly trained with excellent manners and looked after us during our stay. Reception staff were very welcoming. We have been to this hotel many times and will continue to visit. and have recommended to friends and family who have also stayed many times well done everyone

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrow
Premier by Eurotraveller Hotel, Harrow
Premier Inn London Wembley Park Hotel
Hindes Hotel
Hindes Hotel
#4 of 8 in Harrow

Been to Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel? Share your experiences!