Stayed here 1 night on 14th Dec as Husband's Christmas works do was a short cab ride away.
Check in was easy, room ok - standard Premier Inn furniture.
Backed onto the Trainline - so it was a bit noisy when the trains went past and if on the bed could feel a slight vibration. I always take ear-plugs anyway - and we knew that by the time we crashed into bed the tube line would be shut - so not too much concern for us.
The Beefeater adjoining the hotel is a nice enough place. We had some drinks there prior to going out - and the next morning we had a very tasty breakfast.
Good for a crash pad for the night if out in Harrow - or right on top of the Bakerloo Line (literally) if you want a cheap place to stay while going around London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just two stops from Wembley, this leafy suburb has great travel links to all corners of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel Harrow
- Premier Inn Middlesex
- Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel Greater London