Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel
  • Restaurant
Hindes Hotel(Harrow)
$69
Agoda.com
Travelodge London Harrow Hotel(Harrow)(Great Value!)
$61
$63
$50
$37
1,071 results
All reviewsbakerloo lineacross the roadkenton stationfree parkingbeefeater restauranttrain noisetube stationcar parknorthwick parkbeefeater next doorattached beefeaterpassing trainsmain lineall you can eatquiet roomlight sleeperoxford circus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Very handy placed opposite Kenton tube station on the Bakerloo line.The public house next door to the hotel was also very handy,the food especially the mixed platter was to die for and was reasonably priced.Also very friendly and helpfull staff.

Room Tip: It.s set just of the main road so no preference needed for the rooms
1  Thank RegHenning
HarrowPremierINN, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay at London Harrow Premier Inn. I am very glad that you spent a nice time in London and your room was clean and comfortable. It is nice to know that we met ypur expectations for a stay in our hote. Thank youonce again for your time to leave a comment.

London Harrow Premier Inn

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We have just returned after a five night stay at Premier Inn, Harrow & we'd like to recommend it to other travellers. The staff at this hotel are absolutely fantastic, they are efficient, friendly & nothing is too much trouble. They stand by their company's 'good night guaranteed' promise, & they accommodated us very comfortably. They provided an additional bed when our son joined us halfway through our stay, & made sure that we were happy & being looked after, & it was no problem for us to book our daughters a room when we all met up for a meal. There is a decent restaurant on site, which offers good food at reasonable prices, plus a Sainsburys just across the road, with a cafe. It is a minutes walk away from a Bakerloo underground station (Kenton) or a Metropolitan line station at Northwick Park just a five minute walk from the hotel. The rooms are to Premier Inn's normal good standard, clean, comfortable & quiet. We were situated in a room right next to the main railway line, but the insulation & triple glazing ensures that we didn't get disturbed once, not bad for a couple used to rural Devon! The parking is safe & secure, and best of all, free, operated on a coded barrier system. Well done to everyone at Harrow Premier Inn, you made our stay memorable for all of the right reasons, & we'll definitely book again.

2  Thank RobandmarieDevon_UK

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay at London Harrow Premier Inn. I am very glad that you spent a nice time in London and your room was clean and comfortable and our all staff was helpfull. It is good to hear that location of our hotel made your life easier on your stay and I hope we will see you again.
Thank you for your time to leave a comment.

London Harrow Premier Inn

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Stayed here as convenient for St Mark's hospital nearby. Easy to find and good car parking arrangements on site (with CCTV!) Room was clean, bed was comfortable, shower was powerful and nice and hot!

The Beefeater served excellent food at a reasonable price, but make sure you get one of the tables with comfortable, padded seats!

Our only criticism was that the fire escape door from the main building wouldn't close properly and despite reception being informed THREE TIMES that it was unlocked and open, it remained like that the whole night. This meant that the residents' area was accessible to anyone who might have tried the door and security to the building was seriously compromised.

That aside (and assuming the fire escape has now been repaired), this is a very good budget hotel which we would stay at again.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms facing the rail track if you're a light sleeper and if you'd prefer not to walk across the car park late at night, ask for a room in the main building.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Martin G

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your stay at London Harrow Premier Inn. I am very glad that you spent a nice time in London and your room was clean and comfortable. I am sorry for the inconvenience during your stay and I have forwarded your comment about Fire Exit Door to our Team to make sure that doors are closed at all time. Thank you once again for your time to leave a feedback and I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We spontaneously booked a trip to London for my daughters first birthday. I traveled with my husband and two children aged 3 & 1. We wanted a cheap hotel outside the city center but with easy access to a nearby tube/train station.

We searched on-line and found Premier Inn Harrow. On arrival after a 3nhalf hour car journey the reception staff greeted us with a smile and gave my Daughter a coloring book and crayons. We asked if we were able to check in? (it was 1 pm) after a 5 min wait we were given our room. Normal standard premier inn room. Spacious and a travel cot for my youngest. Free parking at this hotel was a bonus and 2 min walk to the station on the baker-loo line :-) My only negative comment is some dirty person put a cigarette butt in the kettle and after boiling the kettle for my daughters bedtime milk bottle our room stank of smoke. A quick trip to reception and lots of apologies from staff and I was back with a new kettle. Would I stay with premier inn again? Yes definitely.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your stay at London Harrow Premier Inn and for your time to leave feedback for our hotel.
I am happyy to hear that you had a good stay at Harrow Premier inn and your room was nice and clean. I am sorry for inconvenience with the kettle, your comment was forwarded straight away to Head Housekeeper and proper action has been taken.
I hope we will see you again.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We stay here every year and it is in a very good location. The tube station is 2 minutes away. There is an indian bar/restaurant 5 mins away called Blue Ginger which is very nice if you fancy an indian. The hotel is very nice and clean. The beds and duvet are so comfy. Excellent for £29 a night!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank PDKJ

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your stay at London Harrow Premier Inn. I am very glad that you spent a nice time in London and your room was clean and comfortable. It is good to hear that location of our hotel made your life easier on your stay and I hope we will see you again.
Thank you once again for your time to leave a feedback.