“rooms good, shame about rest” 2 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Harrow
Scotland
“rooms good, shame about rest”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

as with most Premier inn chain rooms, this was clean and had the basic facilities, so reliable from that point of view. The location is good if you want to be next to a underground station (45-60 mins to central London, depend where you go). But there's nothing else to recommend it (mybe if you are by car the free parking next to hotel). It is next to a main line rialway - trains all through the night. It is next to main road on one side. The building is dull and uninviting. The place it is attached to where you are meant to eat breakfast is in need to demolish. The atmosphere is dark and dirty. The evening meal menu is micowave or quick fry material. The supervisory staff seem to operate by a regime of fear with the junior staff. Ok plavcce to stay if you really have to but I don't think anyone would stay here by choice

Room Tip: if you don't like a noisy night you need to get a room away from the rialway and from main road...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
HarrowPremierINN, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay at London Harrow Premier Inn and thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your stay did not meet yor expectations and I would like to apologise for all inconvenience. I would like to ensure you that your comment has been forwarded to our team and we will do our best to improve our service.

Thank you.

London Harrow Premier Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
  • Greek first
Poole, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

Bedroom was a little tired compared to newer Premier Inns stayed in. The bed as always was very comfortable. You can hear the trains coming by, but this did not bother us.Staff helpful & friendly. Having a car park (free) adjacent was a major consideration when choosing a hotel for a stay in London, (to see a show at Wembley Arena.) Tube Station very close, & therefore handy to get into central London.45 minutes (including one line change) to get to Southwark, to visit Tate Modern. Breakfast at the restaurant was very good. We always choose Premier Inn as our Budget Hotel of choice.

1 Thank Nick W
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay at London Harrow Premier Inn and thank you for your feedback. I am very glad that you spent a nice time in London and your room was clean and comfortable and I hope we will see you again.
Thank you for your time to leave a comment.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

You know what you are going to get from premier inn, great value family room, free car parking, great location for tube from Kenton (right across road), not much choice to go and eat in the local area without driving, beefeater was ok.
This was a great base for a London family break which we took the wembley tour and spent time in central London
Could hear trains but didn't affect our sleep or put us off using the hotel again

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay at London Harrow Premier Inn.
I am greatful for your feedback and I am happy that you had a lovely stay in our hotel. I am glad that we met your expectations and I hope we will see you saoon.
Thank you once again.

Bradford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stay at this location regularly when on business . It has a car park attached so I can leave the car and catch the tube into the city. The tube is right next door. There is not excessive noise from the trains though - - they are quiet.
Rooms standard Premier inn fare - great beds clean rooms etc
Beefeater restaurant - food is nice.
Never had any issues with service

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I am extremly happy that you had a great stay and that you come back to stay in our hotel for your bussines. I am happy to hear that your room for comfortable and trains did not affect your stay.
I am looking forward to see you again.

manchester
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Bedrooms comfy and clean as it is with all the premier inns that I have visited, but the restaurant very off putting. Dirty plates, cups and cutlery with dried food on them. I found this bit quite disgusting. Arrived for dinner at 7.25pm being told 30 mins waiting , 1 hr and 5 minutes later after asking twice we sat down, service took so long we only left the restaurant at 10.35pm, not what you want after a very tiring day.

1 Thank frenchboules
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay at London Harrow Premier Inn and thank you for your feedback. It is nice to hear that you had a lovely stay in the hotel but I would like apologise for the service at the restaurant. I would like to ensure you that your comment has been forwarded to our restaurant team and we will do our best to improve our service.

Thank you.

Yorkshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

Premier Inn is never 'blow your socks off' marvellous- it just is what it is!! I stayed here recently on business. Unfortunately my initial check in was a little early- it was snowing outside and the welcome matched the weather outside (although the bitter breeze was more evident in the welcome I got than outside). Granted I was early for check in but some reception staff are a little more warm in the way they tell you this!

Once I was checked in (at the right time) the customer service was brilliant. I hadn't realised that Premier Inn had a policy on lone women but the guy who checked me in happened to mention this - very impressed!

I was allocated a quiet room in the main building- roomy and clean.

The staff froom hereonin were brilliant- couldn't do enough and I was greeted with a really cheery 'GOOD MORNING' on my first morning there that put a little spring in my step. The beds at Premier Inns are always really comfy and this was no exception, quiet rom, despite facing the main road. I really enjoyed my stay here in the end. Its really close to Harrow station and there is a lovely Indian restaurant (and a Sainsburys) over the road.

Great location for access to the tube. I would recommend.

Room Tip: Maybe ask for a room that doesn't face the train track.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I am glad to hear that you had a nice stay at the end of the day but I would like to apologise for not a very warm welcome and I can ensure that I will do my best to improve our service on reception desk. Thank you once again for your time to leave a comment for our hotel.

Morecambe, England, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

Don't ever stay at this hotel.
After my vehicle was broken into even the management said "yeah the rooms get broken into too"
Even though the car park is barriered the manager pushed the button to let the thieves out of the car park and now i am in a long battle with "Premier Inn" to get any kind of customer service?
This place is absolutely appalling?

Room Tip: Book into Edgeware. Its worth the extra drive!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ian S
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for your review. Please be assured we take the security of our guests very seriously, unfortunately car crime is a national menace. While we have safeguards in place we are unable to completely irradiate this issue, however please be assured we are working closely with the local police to provide the best security for our guests vehicles. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrow
BEST WESTERN PLUS Grim's Dyke Hotel
Hindes Hotel
Hindes Hotel
#4 of 8 in Harrow
Novotel London Wembley

Been to Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel? Share your experiences!