“Nice Premier Inn near wembley” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel

Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Harrow
Hailsham, United Kingdom
“Nice Premier Inn near wembley”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

we was looking for a hotel for months near wembley arena so me and my wife and 12 year old could go and see Michael Mc Intyre as we live in East Sussex instead of going bk on the last train, hotel was very near the Kenton UnderGround station that was good. The rooms were very clean and tidy was the First Premier Inn I have stayed in defo wont be the last, they asked if we wanted Breakfast which we went for but I was not impressed the serving area was tiny and the hotel was busy so had to wait a long time that was the only bad thing.

Room Tip: Dont get Breakfast
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
HarrowPremierINN, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear London Harrow Premier Inn Guest,

Thank you for your stay at London Harrow Premier Inn.
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am happy to hear that we provide a great service, location for great for you and you have enjoyed your stay specialy that it was your first visit at Premier Inn.
I am looking forward to see you again very soon.

London Harrow Premier Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
  • Greek first
Cardiff, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Stayed here overnight on Sunday 16th December to attend a funeral.
The only other Premier Inn i have stayed in is the one at Bath Road, near Heathrow, where I stay every year before flying to America. That one is exceptionally good.
This one was perfectly satisfactory for our stay. The staff on duty when we checked in were very friendly, welcoming and very efficient - a credit to the company they work for. We asked for our elderly companion's room to be changed so that he was closer to us and this was arranged with no fuss whatsoever.
The room was warm and clean, the bed was comfortable, which is all you need really. The ensuite was quite small and the room itself rather more spartan than I expected- apart from the fixtures (dressing unit, wardrobe etc) there was just a bed and a small tub chair. I expected to find a sofa or similar (there was one in room 120 where our companion stayed). That's why I have given four stars overall instead of five.
We were in room 115 in the building separate to the main one, so it was a short walk across the car park for breakfast in the morning. I was glad it wasn't raining! Breakfast was very good. Again, all the staff were excellent.
You can nitpick about any place but the crux of the matter is always the same: would you stay here again? My answer? Yes, I would. You always know what you will get when you book a Premier Inn.

Room Tip: Ask for the main building if you think the weather is going to be bad,
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear London Harrow Premier Inn Guest,

Thank you for your stay at London Harrow Premier Inn.
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am happy to hear that we provide a great service, room was clean and tidy and bed was comfortable and you have enjoyed your stay.
I am looking forward to see you again very soon.

Leicester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Chose hotel as travelling to London via M1 for birthday celebration .States on website that this Hotel is near main road and railway line.There was very little noise from railway due to good soundproofing and our room directly overlooked tracks (128).We live in town but if you live in very quiet area you may notice noise more.Chose Hotel also because very close to underground ,about 5min to tube Bakerloo line which takes you straight into heart of city and runs every 10 min.will use again if travelling to London.Beefeater pub has limited menu but food/service good

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay at London Harrow Premier Inn.
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am happy to hear that we provide a good service and you have enjoyed your stay. I am glad that loctaion of our hotel was convenient for you. I am looking forward to see you again very soon.

London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

After a tiring birthday party with my girlfriend.. we would like to have a peaceful sleep and booked this hotel.we were allocated to room 301, rooms seems ok windows was small and single glaze.The noise started after 11pm, might be some maintanence work was going in neighbourhood and couldn't sleep for 1-2 hours but we were not bothered.Around 4am the sound of the trains( probably euro star) woke us up, it seems like the train is passing just over our head. since then we couldn't sleep, we tried to but couldn't and we dicided to leave. Upon check out I asked the lady in the reception for the managers business card where i can contact him/her for my stay. She then replied me that there is a contact number in the room so i have to go to the room to get it, I was so disappointed and doesn't bother to be probolematic and left.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank njoy2115
Whitbread-77, Naina - Social Media at Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Thank you for your review.

It really matters to us that our guest have a comfortable nights sleep, and we guarantee this. Your comments have been noted and will be duly followed up by both our Customer Services Team and the Management team at this hotel.

Once again thank you for your review we do hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Naina

Online Customer Service Team,
Whitbread Hotels & Restaurants.
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I rarely leave reviews, good or bad. But having just taken almost 15 minutes of my time to complete their ridiculously long survey I thought I would place a review!
Rooms are basic, lighting is quite poor, internet wi-fi is free for 30 minutes then you have to pay £3 for 24 hours. Why not just make it free round the clock and provide a proper benefit to your customers. One of the soap dispensers in the bathroom was either empty or malfunctioning.
I had a late night at a party and wanted a lay-in on a sunday morning to 10am. Directly above me at 6.45am, in the room above, was the housekeeping rooms. It sounded like an elephant was coming through the ceiling. The thudding of a flat footed person was ridiculous. This continued for an hour. I could then take no more and had to get up and leave, feeling extremely tired and extremely annoyed.
It was the disabled room, so i would advise, that unless you are an early riser, dont stay in this room. There was also some train noise form the railway line which backs on to the hotel although my room was not the closest to the rail line.
Yes, I received a full refund, under duress of the staff, but I would have much rather had a decent lay-in and long sleep!

Room Tip: DONT choose the disabled, even if its the last room available (as happened to me)
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
3 Thank davidf898
Whitbread-77, Naina - Social Media at Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you for your review.

At Premier Inn our main objective remains to deliver a high level of customer service in all our establishments. We apologise for the service you experienced at our hotel.

Your comments have been noted and will be duly investigated by both Head Office and the Management Team at our hotel.

Please be assured at Premier Inn we take the service provided to all our guests very seriously and your feedback will be duly followed up.

Once again thank you for taking the time to review your stay we do hope that we can welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Naina

Online Customer Service Team,
Whitbread Hotels & Restaurants.
Haydock, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for two nights attend a wedding requested a quiet room which was duly issued no problem with hotel few small ones with bar and costs next door in that each time we went to bar for same drinks different price was requested obviously more staff training required

• Stayed December 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

The good reviews from everyone are true, it may be a distance from central London but the tube station is just nearby. Easy connection to Paddington and Euston train station. No shortage of Halal food around the area and Sainsbury is also nearby. Sincerely Mat, Malaysia truely Asia!

Room Tip: Had a room on ground floor next to parking area but hardly noticed sounds from outside.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrow
BEST WESTERN PLUS Grim's Dyke Hotel
Ibis London Wembley
Ibis London Wembley
#5 of 10 in Wembley
4.0 of 5 stars 1,983 reviews

Been to Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel? Share your experiences!