Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
Hindes Hotel(Harrow)
1,070 results
All reviewsbakerloo lineacross the roadkenton stationfree parkingbeefeater restauranttrain noisetube stationcar parknorthwick parkbeefeater next doorattached beefeaterpassing trainsmain lineall you can eatquiet roomlight sleeperoxford circus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Stayed here for a short family break. Lovely large family room with two separate beds for our children which hasn't been the case in some other hotels. We were half way down the hallway so didn't hear the trains at all. The access to the tube and free parking made this ideal for us and would definitely stay here again. We ate in the restaurant one evening and breakfast both days, the food was great, my only complaint would be seating all the people staying in the hotel in a small dimly lit area of the restaurant every morning with posts in the way it made it quite difficult to get to and from your seat. On the whole an excellent stay which we all enjoyed - in fact my kids turned down the opportunity to eat at the Rainforest cafe to get back to the hotel and their comfy beds, it was certainly the best few nights sleep I have had in a hotel.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Matt D
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Stayed here on business over 5 nights room 222 and purely used for sleeping and eating. Room was standard and normal premier inn quality. Good wifi connection but and a massive but trains running every 3 to 4 minutes this room is the closest to the train tracks. I managed 3 odd hours sleep a night. Didn't complain on the good night guarantee as my company paid and we had other people staying in the same hotel and we all commuted together. The only saving grace was the beefeater for 4 of the nights we all had superb food, however on the last night we bought the boss back for something to eat and there was a different manager on. Who was very rude and unhelpful.
When I asked for a table for 6 he said we would have to wait for 45 minutes despite having a barely half full restaurant. When I enquired about the empty tables I was told that he had other tables booked in and laughably shown the page in his diary which showed just one table booked in, mine!!
He said we could order food at the bar if we did not like it, which we did . When the waiter bought the cutlery over he accidentally stabbed my hand with the steak knife and caused a small cut to my finger which I had to go to the kitchen for a plaster I was not asked to be put into an accident book. Upon arrival the food was awful it was cold and the steak was the most well done rare I have ever had. I must stress that the 4 previous nights the food was excellent.
Would I stay here again? The answer would be no.
Would my company book people in here again? The answer would definitely be no.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Gavin T
Whitbread-77, Naina - Social Media at Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel.

It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay.
We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel did not meet your expectations.

Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards.
Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated.

Thank you once again for your review.

Naina
Social Media Team,

Whitbread Hotels & Restaurants.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Very nice stay: easy to reach, free parking, close to underground, attached restaurant very nice, good internet connection, friendly and helpfull staff. Perfect for city trip. The beds were a bit hard like in so many hotels.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Just spent the weekend at this Premier Inn, Reception staff were very efficient and Friendly. The check-in was completed in about one minute. The twin-bedded room was good and clean with plenty of room for the two of us. The hotel is well situated for Tube Stations. it took less than 40 minutes to get to Central London. Have stayed here before and will no doubt again. We didn't use the restaurant on this occasion.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank malcdonny1949
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Stayed here last week for two days on biz in London (about 40 mins from City Centre by Tube) and overall it's a great hotel. Just across the road from Kenton Tube station and 10 minutes walk from Northwick Park Tube too.

Parking was free (which is a bonus) and secure although plenty of signs a round saying watch out, thieves about.

Room was fine (no.32) though I had asked and was given a quiet room away from the train tracks (which are at the back of the hotel). I didn't find it too noisy though I was at the front of the hotel away from tracks. Staff at check-in were very helpful and rooms were typical Premier Inn with en-suite, TV and tea coffee. Bring back the cheap biccies, I say!

I didn't eat at the Beefeater Restaurant attached to hotel apart from the breakfast which was again great. Tea, coffee, juice, full English with mushrooms, tomatoes, yoghurt etc. Thoroughly recommended and I'll be stopping here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room away from the tracks. Make sure you get a parking ticket (free) for your car as you don't want it clamped
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business