“Great for the Price”

Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Harrow
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one week while on holiday. I chose this location for it's proximity to the tube station and for the price. The tube station is directly across the road, is serviced by the Bakerloo line, and takes you to central London. Considering how close I was to the tube station, the noise was minimal.

The staff was polite, friendly and accommodating. I stayed in the main building and found the room to be clean, comfortable, and a nice size. The only thing that bothered me was that I had to ask for a second towel almost every day. The main building does not have a lift, so a staff member very kindly carried my suitcase up and then down for me.

The Beefeater Restaurant is adjacent to the hotel. I ate lunch there a couple of times. The food and atmosphere was very pleasant. My only complaint concerns breakfast. It can only be sold in the food combinations listed on the menu. For example, while porridge is served, I was not able to just order it and coffee. It had to be a full breakfast, which did not interest me. So I purchased fruit from the nearby supermarket and kept it in my room.

As I traveled alone, I was very pleased with this location and felt safe in the neighborhood. I would definitely return to this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,044)

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Stayed 1 night while on my way to the airport in London. I booked the 29.pounds special on line. This was the best family room value for money. The staff was very helpful and the room was very clean. Best of all we had a good night sleep.I was very pleased.....would highly recommend it. Pearline.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Stayed here for 1 night as a base for travelling into London. As the hotel is opposite the train station and had free parking it seemed a good choice, and we were right. Staff were friendly and helpful, the room was clean if compact but for the price you pay we were more than happy. I was a little apprehensive about the noise from the trains that some others had commented on but honestly they neither kept me awake or woke me in the night/ morning. The kids each had a bed which was a bonus as I was expecting a bed settee to share.We opted for breakfast ( there is a Sainsburys behind the train station which has a cafe) as it was bank holiday and the kids ate free, there was plenty of choice of both hot and cold food buffet style and it was a good start for the day ahead. Overall this is a good base for exploring the Capital and I would use it again.

1  Thank LB123Homesweethome
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Stayed here for 1 night when visiting London. Staff were polite and friendly although we could have recieved a better welcome.
The hotel is located very closely to the tube line, however the noise is very minimal.
The nearby beefeaster provide breakfast and dinner with a great menu, and allow you to take your drinks upto your hotel room too, which was great!
Rooms were modern, clean, bright and airy, excellent value for money!
Good nights sleep was had by all :)

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Tube station directly across the road for the bakerloo line which took you into the centre of London. The family room was excellent & both children had standard beds not pull out beds which were cleaned daily. The restaurant was excellent, everything was catered for at breakfast, my only criticism was the hash browns which were very poor quality produce. However all the staff especially the restaurant staff were very polite.

1  Thank lawfamily39
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights so we could visit London, travelled on the Bakerloo line each day, the station is across the road and leave every 10 minutes. Started each day off with a full English breakfast in the Beefeater next door, which was lovely, very nice staff. The website said this hotel could be noisy so the rooms had extra insulation to minimise the noise but we weren't disturbed.

All the staff were friendly and helpful and would recommend this hotel and free parking was a bonus.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PoshTroll
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Premier Inn London Harrow is actually in Kenton right opposite the train station on the Overground for Euston and also the Bakerloo Line. Northwick Park station on the Metropolitan line is 10 minutes walk away. So it's really useful if you need to be not too far out of London but don't want to pay central London hotel prices. It's also dead convenient for Harrow and the University of Westminster campus (where our daughter is a student). All the usual good things about Premier Inn. Really friendly and helpful reception staff and good welcome at breakfast. Rooms are well insulated for sound because fast trains go past; you can hear them a bit but not enough to bother most people. Temperature was just about cool enough on the hottest day of the year! I stayed twice in the last week. First time I ordered the full breakfast. Sadly the cooked items were below par with the exception of a fried egg which was perfectly cooked to order. Sadly the mushrooms were like small pungent-tasting leather buttons and the hash browns seemed to be suffering from rigor mortis. On the second visit my wife and I opted for the continental breakfast which was excellent.

Room Tip: Rooms in the annexe are better.