I stayed at this hotel for one week while on holiday. I chose this location for it's proximity to the tube station and for the price. The tube station is directly across the road, is serviced by the Bakerloo line, and takes you to central London. Considering how close I was to the tube station, the noise was minimal.
The staff was polite, friendly and accommodating. I stayed in the main building and found the room to be clean, comfortable, and a nice size. The only thing that bothered me was that I had to ask for a second towel almost every day. The main building does not have a lift, so a staff member very kindly carried my suitcase up and then down for me.
The Beefeater Restaurant is adjacent to the hotel. I ate lunch there a couple of times. The food and atmosphere was very pleasant. My only complaint concerns breakfast. It can only be sold in the food combinations listed on the menu. For example, while porridge is served, I was not able to just order it and coffee. It had to be a full breakfast, which did not interest me. So I purchased fruit from the nearby supermarket and kept it in my room.
As I traveled alone, I was very pleased with this location and felt safe in the neighborhood. I would definitely return to this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just two stops from Wembley, this leafy suburb has great travel links to all corners of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel Harrow
- Premier Inn Middlesex
- Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel Greater London