This was our 3rd visit to this hotel ( see previous reviews)! I had spoken to manager regarding our last stay and requested a room in main building as it is newer/cleaner and nicer overall, we were travelling with friends and requested that we had adjacent rooms and that I wished for extra duvets on the mattress as I find them hard, all these requests were fullfilled without hesitation! When we arrived our rooms were not ready but they gave us another room that we could use to store our belongings. Went in to London on the Kenton line which is 2-3 min walk across the road, returned about 10pm and went to our rooms which were now ready, I still found my mattress hard and asked at front desk for more quilts which were quickly supplied with a smile from the little guy on the desk, he was so helpful and accomodating, he is one of the most helpful and pleasant front desk people I have come across!! Had breakfast the next morning, which is located in the same building on the upper floor accessed by a lift, adults paid and 2 kids ate free, it was ok, plenty of choice of cereal, yoghurt, fruit, toast, pastries and cooked breakfast, for the money we paid it was good but have had better cooked breakfasts although it filled us up for the day, waiter was helpful although did smell quite unpleasant for a waiter serving food :( . Rooms were clean, warm and cosy, didnt here any railway noise or trains as we were on opposite side to train track as requested!! bathroom was also clean, plenty of hot water and towels, air con in room, we had ground floor room which was fantastic as no lift for carrying luggage upstairs! This hotel is ideal for commuting to London as its 25 min from Kenton station to main sightseeing london, you can stay 2 nights here for the price you will pay for 1 night in central london, definatly worth the short trip on train to gain an extra day!! Would definatly return and recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just two stops from Wembley, this leafy suburb has great travel links to all corners of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel Harrow
- Premier Inn Middlesex
- Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel Greater London