“Love their food”

Punjab Restaurant
Ranked #206 of 359 Restaurants in Harrow
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We always order take away when feeling lazy. That has always gone well. Eating in is a different experience. Foods the same but ambience not that much. Staff look grumpy and not smile very much.

But definitely can't fault their food. We will be sticking to take away with them in the future though.

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

I visited Punjab in Harrow for lunch. I ordered chicken korma with plain rice, then received the wrong rice, I started eating it then found an inch long hair which stopped me from eating instantly. I didn't say anything until I spotted ANOTHER hair of similar length in my husbands dish. I complained to the waiter who showed no interest, but he went for a mini discussion with the guy behind the till. He then came back and said we will get a discount. At that point I was so angry by their lack of interest and told them I won't pay a penny because of the POOR HYGIENE and rubbish service. I was called DODGY by their chef as I left. Not to mention the number of flies that patrolled our food as we were eating.

1  Thank Rahash18
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Great food and much variety on the menu. Lovely service and fairly priced food, would recommend to anyone.

1  Thank Laura J
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We often get deliveries from Punjab, as well as dining in occasionally and they never disappoint.

Lovely fresh grilled meats and fresh breads, alongside a tasty range of standard Indian food, as well as interesting rarer dishes like trotters, brains and achari (pickled) lamb, as well as slow-cooked lamb shanks etc.

Fast delivery times and always delicious food, they are even happy to vary the spicing, substitute ingredients and lessen the amount of oil in dishes if you ask.

Great place. If only they could serve alcohol, but perhaps not allowed now the mosque has opened opposite.

2  Thank CaptainFairness