“Hatch End with a difference”
Review of Serrata - CLOSED

Serrata
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Great to have a new restaurant in Hatch End. Personally run by the owners so guaranteed fantastic personal service. Personal touch is extended to the food selection. Early menu exceptional value - house wine very good. Fabulous clean loos. Small but intimate. Very busy later in the evenings so must book. Give it a go.

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

We visited Serrata on a Saturday night.it's a very small restaurant and it was pretty full which I took to be a good sign of the sort of evening we would have.however it meant we could hardly hear anything over the noise.
I was starving having come straight from work so the warm bread brought immediately to the table was very welcome. We also ordered a bottle of house red and have to say it was a very good wine.
The first disappointment was that they had run out of the slow-cooked lamb shank- I'd been looking forward to it all day.i ordered the mixed grill instead.i must have just been unlucky to get very fatty meat plus a large piece of chargrilled gristle.my extra order of potatoes never arrived. The waitress was very honest and confessed she'd forgotten to order them for me.
It wasn't a terrible evening.we were with very good friends and had a load of catching-up to do.the service was excellent and everyone was extremely friendly.(even when one of the staff accidentally knocked a glass of red wine into me when she was clearing the neighbouring table.)

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Fantastic food, great selection of Turkish cuisine would highly recommend the Restaurant to anyone. Welcoming and friendly service. I would recommend the Lamb Shish for any meat eaters as all the meat dishes are cooked on charcoal which makes a huge difference.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Newly opened in hatch end. Great food with good prices. Will definitely go back. Friendly service. I think it's run by the owner. So you know they will look after you. Make sure you try mixed kebab:-))

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Hatch end is restaurant city, so its good to get a change ie Turkish food.

Very good selection and great tasting food at very reasonable prices.

Very friendly couple who run the restaurant and nothing is to much trouble.

I use a wheelchair and can use this restaurant.