“Good food, bad service ”
Review of Chuck Burger Bar

Chuck Burger Bar
Order Online
Ranked #42 of 419 Restaurants in Harrow
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was lovely and I initially went to the restaurant because we saw pictures of it on Instagram. Burgers were delicious and portion size was quite big.
Although the food was up to standard, the servers don't bat an eyelid at you and don't check up on you, offer you more drinks etc. Basic customer service skills. Theres also no option not to tip the staff so that's something too.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (459)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Given that Hatch End is resturant central, this restaurant is the one to avoid. The food is mediocre, pricey for what you get and the service is appaling!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

Superb brunch enjoyed by all.
Buzzy disco beat in the foreground.
Very different and exciting menu.
I had a Morning glory burger, it was awesome tasty and juicy.
Great venue.
Service was effective.

Reviewed August 26, 2019

Visited for an early Sunday brunch/lunch. There were only about 4 tables occupied. So what I can't understand is why the staff felt the need to rush us all the way through. As we were being seated we asked what drinks we would like. Waiting staff asked us twice for our order within the first 5 minutes. The worst bit was that there were 4 of us who all finished eating at different times. Each time one of us finished our meal a waiter would rush over and collect the plate - as if they needed to wash it up immediately, despite the restaurant being mostly empty. When we told them we didn't want to order anything else our bill was presented within 60 seconds -rather than us asking for it. The food was actually very good but the service experience detracted from the visit. Won't be in a hurry to go back which is a shame really as we live 5 minutes walk away.

Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

This is the second time I’ve visited this restaurant as last time the service was so poor , I’ve swerved it until now . So really fancied a hot dog and a beer so thought I’d give it another go . Now when I walk into an establishment I expect to be made welcome , comfortable and looked after . I just don’t get this place ? , we where the only customers in the place so you think the customer service would be perfect . WRONG !!!! I won’t be back , I also think they got a cheek too charge you 12.5 % service charge !!! Food was okay , not best I’ve had and for a chicken burger and a hot dog , couple of sides and couple beers , not lot change out of £50 !!!! Expensive for what it was !!! Won’t be back again , real shame looks good from outside . There better places too eat along this street .