“Must visit if you are a fan of Mumbai street food”

Shree Krishna Vada Pav
Ranked #12 of 363 Restaurants in Harrow
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed September 8, 2013

visited their Hounslow branch yesterday and can see I have to come back again quite imminently. (although I don't stay near either Hounslow or Harrow).

place was buzzing late afternoon. It is a modest restaurant with no pretensions. but quality food is served quickly. The tea at 60 p. per cup is a bargain and tasted like Indian masala tea. Vada pav with all garnishings as you would get back in Mumbai was an absolute treat.

got samosas packed for eating later. slight complaint with samosas is that the inside material does not taste like a good Punjabi samosa - but it's probably my mistake to expect Punjabi type samosa in a Marathi restaurant. the outside of the samosa was the best.

Guys, keep up the quality. will be coming back soon again.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I love their vada pav and dahi puri. Both are awesome and very tasty. Whenever, around Harrow, I don't miss popping in and grabbing a bite.

The outlet is very neat and clean and also hygenic.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I couldn't resist visiting this place after looking at the menu and photographs on their website, even though it is quite far from my home. Having grown up on the most tastiest street food that there is in Mumbai, I was amazed that the variety, quality and taste on offer here is almost as good as back in India. The pav bhaji, dabheli and vada pav I had here was the best I had in the UK and reminded me so much of the food I used to eat regularly in Mumbai. Everything was very reasonably priced which made my visit even better. Where else can you think of getting a tasty vada pav for a quid in the UK?

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I've almost tried everything of their menu. Esp in Hounslow as that is a local one to me. Dabeli and vada pav is just amazing!

Samosa chat is a bit disappointing because there is no yoghurt in it.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The food is authentic and not cooked from frozen samosas and vadas. Gives a feel to be back in india at a reasonable cost.