“Vindaloo wi' extra garlic - proper bootiful!”
Review of Agra Tandoori

Agra Tandoori
Ranked #120 of 361 Restaurants in Harrow
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Great restaurant and staff. I think its the tastiest Indian food in the area - and I've tried most of them. Its old school Indian food, Madras & Vindaloo curries, Tandori etc. All very well priced and they cook it how you want it.

The decor is 'unpretentious' shall we say, but I like Indian restaurants like that. Always a good sign the fact that you see Indian subcontinent diners in there too.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

We have been going to the Agra for some years and have always enjoyed great meals. Last night was no exception. My husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary with my brother and sister-in-law who are regulars at the Agra.

We all started the meal off with poppodums and dips; main meal mixed tandoori grill x 2 for us with chickpeas/spinach and cauliflower/mushroom dishes. The meal was fantastic, enormous portions and exceedingly tasty. A very satisfying meal.

Meal for four came to £75 including one bottle of wine, vodka and complimentary liqueurs - all very reasonable and excellent value for money.

I will certainly go back there again and highly recommend Indian food lovers to go there.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I have been to the Agra several times and it was always an excellent experience.
Huge portions and great service.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

It started with reheated, therefore not crispy poppodums and ended with grisly old mutton in the lamb dishes. Inbetween this the service was slow, food took forever, unattentive and offhand. Together with a undercurrent of a smell that must have been from old curry stained carpet, this was like going back to the 70's

Reviewed September 1, 2013

The huge tandoori trout was yum yum yum! Tandoori chicken always the best we have tasted. Tried a new palak and lamb curry last night (Spinach). Came out sizzling, it was lovely. Can't give this restaurant up even after 30+ years. Tried others but Agra always comes first. Staff are friendly but very polite. If you go there you will LOVE it I am sure. Had to add another review as we just enjoy it so much.