“Very tasty fish and chips!”
Review of Sea Pebbles

Sea Pebbles
Ranked #28 of 353 Restaurants in Harrow
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Best fish restaurant within the M25
London, United Kingdom
“Very tasty fish and chips!”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Been going to this place for the last 12 years now. Have never been disappointed. Food is always great tasting and reasonably priced. Staff are generally friendly and attentive. Nice restaurant decor and atmosphere.

• Visited January 2013

B/WOOD ENGLAND
“TASTY FISH SUPPER”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My Sister and brother-in-law were over from Perth and fancied a fish and chip dinner. So ten of the family booked this highly recommended restaurant. Bright and airy, with friendly and happy staff. I had a calamari starter, it was lovely and tender, very tasty. The main was grilled Cod, new potatoes and a Greek salad. The meal was delightful, washed down with a lovely white wine. Very enjoyable. The whole family were impressed with their meals. The restaurant was busy, however the service was very good.

pinner
“Great”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Visited,the restaurant over the weekend with my wife. The food was excellent and the service great. Highly rated and would recommend.

London, United Kingdom
“Great fish and chips”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We'd been recommended Sea Pebbles by a friend so we thought we'd pop in one lunch time to give it at try. I went straight for the cod and chips and very good it was too. Nice crispy batter and a good size portion. A nice glass of white wine helped wash it down. My partner went for a much healthier grilled salmon with salad which was very tasty too. The kids were happy as well as Sea Pebbles has a kids menu. The service was good and attentive.The decor has a slightly cliched nautical theme but is nice and clean. A good choice.

London
“Should have been better”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Went here for lunch today on a Tuesday so the restaurant had few customers. We were taken by 3 friends who love this restaurant and go regularly. This is the first time we have been. I ordered the ministrone soup which came luke warm with a buttered piece of stale bread. I was not even asked if I wanted my bread buttered. I asked for Parmesan cheese which they do not have fresh grated by a server but instead that disgusting tasting packeted stuff. I ordered the daily special which was smoked haddock with an egg on top. The haddock was so salty I wanted send it back but I was with the friends who go regularly so I didn't want to upset them. My wife ordered the grilled salmon which was over done and she left half of it. She said that the boiled rice was a cheap variety tasteless. The others seemed happy with their meals so maybe they are used to school dinners. The chips our friend ordered which I tasted were underdone and not at all crispy and the extra order of mushy peas were very wet and tasteless. The portions of fish were a good size and the fixed price for 2 courses very fair if the food had been good. However you would get far better fish at the Green Man fish restaurant in Edgware. The service was ok except that there were time delays between some of us and others receiving their food as it did not all come out at the same time.
Overall not the best experience for lunch and we certainly will not be returning (unless our friends force us to and pay)

Visited October 2013