“Why Foot Golf? Just to ruin the golf course?!”
Review of Playgolf London

Playgolf London
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Agree with the former review. This summer, Northwick Play Golf launched "Foot Golf" on Sunday afternoon ( and Thurs. evening) to kick out golf players and ruine the course with this Foot Golf.
We have been playing golf here for three years, as this is the most convenient course to come by public transport. We are now not only unable to play on Sundays, but also the course itself is damaged by foot golf players. We must find somewhere else.

4  Thank 東京Mei
"clubs"
"service"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Myself and my golf partners have played this, perhaps our most convenient nine hole course, for several years. Last night we went for an anticipated short round to keep or eyes keen for an upcoming weekends play. We arrived and the embarrassed counter staff rejected our business. Why? Well, it's next to a hospital, so perhaps some escaped nutcase took over the management of Northwick Park and decided his recondite management strategy would be to set fire to the business by turning away his loyal golfing customers in favour of some idiotic notion that 'FOOTGOLF' might replace the last several hundred years of golfing passion and commitment. Seriously, this is a Golf Course that REJECTS golfers in favour of a couple of one-off louts who were sold by the flavour of the month 'sport' that Northwick Park have dredged up. Perhaps the idea came to the management in a dream, or perhaps it fell out of their cereal boxes that morning. Perhaps someone bumped their heads, or, most likely, perhaps the major decisions at Play Golf are being made by a coalition of Rhesus Monkeys and really thick goats. A golf course that TURNS AWAY GOLFERS. I've noticed a steady dwindling on the course over the last year, and i thought it was because Northwick Park is too expensive, which it is. There are no offers to tempt you out, which there should be. Whilst the course is well-kept (I'm sure the charming and very decent Irish groundsman who checks your cards is crying in to his beer over this one) I cant imagine how much damage it would do to the greens to have several cavemen hoofing footballs around on them (which I can assure you after witnessing this last night sat gazing over the course, happened a lot - the respect required for the upkeep of a golf course from its patrons is obviously incompatible with the physical motions of football whatever the 'rules'). The next truly shocking insult, which made me FUME was that it is actually CHEAPER to play this football game than it is to play golf!!!!!!!! REALLY! Its only £7.50, instead of the £15 that we golfers have to pay. I have never been so insulted or given such a stark demonstration as to how little my custom matters, and BELIEVE ME I WILL NEVER RETURN. And what of Golf? A game that we golfers love as much as anything else? Well, its an insult to that too. Avoid.

8  Thank Slutbunwaller
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Was at the hospital next door and popped in a bit disorganised but food was good place is large and you can see the food being cooked

1  Thank Mazzie_M00
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My son really enjoys going there long hours. keeps him occupied. He loves to go there when he visited that place for the first time he just started going more and more. So I always took him there

1  Thank Manisha1524