“Excellent value in the price range”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Harrow
West London Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #9 of 14 Harrow B&B and Inns
Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
“Excellent value in the price range”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I had a very good stay with Eileen. The mattress was good and the room was spacious. There was a communal fridge to keep oddments in. After some hideous experiences with other places in more central areas of London this was perfect. I got an all zones pass as I wanted to travel quite a bit and the commute was simple enough. Eileen is very friendly and a real card and even came and fetched me when I took the wrong tube and ended up some miles away! How's that for helpful? I think it is very good value if you want a clean and comfortable stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Shayne v

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Stayed here for one night as we were going to a concert at Wembley. Only 4 tube stops and a short walk - excellent location for the price.
Room was clean, tidy and modern. Beds comfortable.
Host was friendly and accommodating.
Continental breakfast was delicious!

• Stayed June 2013
Loughborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights at very short notice and arrived quite late in the evening. The hostess Eileen was VERY helpful with maps about how to get from A to B, and checked on the interent without being asked, to make sure that the tube routes I needed were in action. As it happened she saved me a lot of grief as there was engineering work which meant the station I was planning to use close by was actually closed. She helped me to plan an alternative and printed out the maps I would need to help me get there. Breakfast and the hospitality was excellent. I was in a family room which slept 3 even though I was travelling alone. I was not charged extra for the bigger space. The bed was very comfortable, the place was nice and clean. Off road parking meant I wasn't concerned about my car still being in one piece after being out all day. I intend to return with my family when I next need to visit London as it is a convenient, well priced and nicely run place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Tracy P
Hong Kong
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I stayed in West London B&B with a friend of mine, sharing a twin room/family room. We're both students. I booked the room just a day before and luckily there were still rooms available.
Echoing what other reviewers said, Eileen, the hostess, was very nice, polite and made us very welcome. She had appointments to make on the day so I told her that I'd arrive after a specific time. Before that specific time, she phoned me to let me know that she got home earlier so I could arrive earlier. That was very nice of her though I missed her call. Great recemmendation for dinner from Eileen too! Eileen also let us put down our luggage after checking out for us to do shopping, again proving Eileen's kindness.
The room was very very nice and clean, good wi-fi (free of charge, yeah!), clean soft towels, hot shower, iron and iron board are provided and tea and coffee facilities are provided too. There's also a little fridge outside the room which I'm pretty sure you can use if you want.
Breakfast is very nice, not hot/full English breakfast but gives you a great start of the day. Plenty fresh fruit, toast, cereal, juices etc to fill up your tummy! Oh and Eileen's cat Merlin might pop out to greet you during breakfast if you're lucky!
The B&B is very quiet, which is exactly what I wanted after a tiring journey. It is also very close to West Harrow station, so it's very convenient to get to London and Harrow. You can certainly walk to Harrow town centre if you don't mind, my friend and I did and it took about 20 mins (as long as you don't get lost like we did in the middle lol) There are many maps and books about travelling in London in bookshelves and on tables so if you're not sure where to go, you can definitely ask Eileen or borrow one of the books. What makes it even better is that the B&B isn't expensive at all considering the location, the room and the service! (Since I'm sharing with a friend it's very cheap to me.) Beware though if you have lots of and huge luggage since all the rooms are situated on the first floor, you'll need to carry them up on stairs. Will definitely stay again if travelling to London again, highly recommended!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank cyk_j
Western WA
Reviewed June 10, 2012

West London B&B is bright, clean and very comfortable. Conveniently located, off street parking and just a few minutes walk to the tube. A quiet neighborhood, very restful. Breakfast was ample to last us the morning, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, toast and pastries along with meat and a nice selection of cheeses. Lovely hiospitality from Eileen, she had great recommendations for meals. We would stay here again if ever visiting London.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank TallDogs
holland
Reviewed November 2, 2011

We - family of one adult and three children - stayed for five nights. Clean, bright room, good beds. Excellent breakfast and very friendly host.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank barbara z
Reviewed October 25, 2011

We have just returned from a 4 night stay at The West London Bed and Breakfast.
We were 6 adults of the same family in London to attend a wedding in St John's Wood.
Eileen, the very kind landlady made us very welcome. We took the three double, en suite, rooms all very bright, clean, quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent and plentiful served in the dining room. The tube service into the City is regular and normally quick and the house is only a 5 minute ( 300/400yards) from West Harrow Underground Station.
I am in the hospitality business myself and consider myself a critical reviewer. I thoroughly recommend this accommodation which is excellent value for the quality provided.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Fiona D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrow
Premier by Eurotraveller Hotel, Harrow
Ramada London South Ruislip
Hindes Hotel
Hindes Hotel
#4 of 8 in Harrow

Been to West London Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!