“Better than some of the West End top places!”
Review of Incanto Restaurant

Incanto Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 358 Restaurants in Harrow
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Incanto is a modern Italian restaurant. The restaurant is a bright and airy, dominated by a large skylight, and puts together old and new eye-catching features such as exposed wooden beams, comfortable cream banquettes and a 100-year old crystal chandelier. Our dining areas can seat up to 64, part of which is a private gallery on a mezzanine level for up to 30 diners and therefore adaptable for large and small celebrations. Incanto Restaurant was awarded its second AA Rosette for culinary excellence in November 2010. Feedback from the inspector delivered praise for the use of innovative ingredients, depth of flavours, creative presentation and excellent value for money. We are also listed in the Michelin and Good Food Guides.
Reviewed March 11, 2014

An amazing find at the top of Harrow on the Hill. The building is the old Post Office and has been wonderfully designed so it feels loved, spacious and warm.

David and his amazing staff show thier passion and care from the moment you walk in. Ask any of the staff for thier thoughts and they are all knowledgeable and enthusiastic. They try everything on the menu and David ensures they are fully versed on ingredients and seasoning.

The wines are fantastic and served with a story, respect and pride.

1  Thank Discerning121
DAVID T, Owner at Incanto Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

What wonderful feedback Discerning121, thank you! I hope to welcome you back soon, David Taylor.

There are newer reviews for Incanto Restaurant

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Visited Incanto again on Saturday night having had my birthday party there at the end of January. David, the owner, gave me such a warm welcome back and made sure my evening was every bit as good as last time. His attentive and personal service always adds such a special touch to every visit there and the food once again was simply fabulous. Can't recommend Incanto enough. Always exceeds expectations.

1  Thank schloofer

Thank you very much schloofer for your kind review, it’s always nice to hear from our regular diners. I look forwarding to seeing you again soon, David Taylor.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I had been planning on coming here to eat for a while and made a reservation for December. The service and ambience was nice - although I was sat next to a table of 4 with 2 of the loudest couples you could get. By the end of their meal I practically knew their whole life and unfortunately they were there a long time.
Food wise it was disapointing, not bad but not great either, it was more "meh". I went for the tasting menu whilst the Mrs went for the Vegetarian tasting menu. The Duck egg ravioli tasted like it had been either over done or reheated. The pasta was hard on the edges.
The souffle was a bit a let down - was just expecting more of an flavour burst.
The veg tasting menu was much of the same. The ingredients were nice and the meals were ok but they always felt like they were missing something. The risotto was nice but after 3 or 4 bites got too much. The gnocchi was missing a sauce (in our opinion) - there wasnt much cream it was too dry.
All in all I really wanted to like this place and I feel guilty for not since there are so many great reviews and all these people cant be wrong right? Maybe I had an off experience but for the price I know alot of better places I would rather go then risking another £150 disapointment!

1  Thank imsy_s
DAVID T, Owner at Incanto Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Hi imy85, I was disappointed to read your review but also very surprised as some of the dishes you mention weren’t on our menu in December when you say you visited. I would appreciate it if you could email me at dtaylor@incanto.co.uk with your reservation details so I can look into this further. Thanks, David Taylor.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Me and my wife wanted to try out Incanto for a long time, and so we thought we give it a go. The Food was outstanding, all the dishes were so tasty and yummy! But the back side is that service was really slow and that should be rectified for the quality of the food! Definitely coming back but for the Food. Cheers

DAVID T, Owner at Incanto Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Hi Simon, I was disappointed to read your review and that the service let down your experience, I’m sorry to hear this. I would really appreciate it if you could be kind enough to drop me an email at dtaylor@incanto.co.uk with the date of your reservation along with whether you had the tasting menu or a la carte so I can look into this further. I do hope you will come back and give us a chance to change your opinion. David Taylor.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

The service was amazing and the food truly wonderful. So glad we went and I know we'll be back as often as we can.

Hi triptolondon, thank you very much for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back as often as you can! David Taylor.