“Fabulous evening from start to finish”
Review of Incanto Restaurant

Incanto Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 354 Restaurants in Harrow
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Incanto is a modern Italian restaurant. The restaurant is a bright and airy, dominated by a large skylight, and puts together old and new eye-catching features such as exposed wooden beams, comfortable cream banquettes and a 100-year old crystal chandelier. Our dining areas can seat up to 64, part of which is a private gallery on a mezzanine level for up to 30 diners and therefore adaptable for large and small celebrations. Incanto Restaurant was awarded its second AA Rosette for culinary excellence in November 2010. Feedback from the inspector delivered praise for the use of innovative ingredients, depth of flavours, creative presentation and excellent value for money. We are also listed in the Michelin and Good Food Guides.
London
“Fabulous evening from start to finish”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Arranged my birthday dinner at Incanto......12 girls.....they couldn't do enough to make us happy. The service and food were of such a high standard and David and his team looked after us all so well. Every dish I chose was simply divine, I even went so far as to say my chocolate dessert was better than sex!!! (I was a little tipsy at the time I said that however it really was a chocoholics dream dessert!!). I can't recommend Incanto highly enough and am so glad I chose it for my birthday celebrations. All the extra little touches there show that they really care..... the amuse bouche, the bread baked on site, the petit fours, etc. They even surprised me with a little cake and glass of bubbly as a birthday treat. These special extras leave a lasting impression. Thank you David, Emmanuel and everyone at Incanto for a fabulous evening. I can't wait to return.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank schloofer
DAVID T, Owner at Incanto Restaurant, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Hi schloofer, thank you for your fantastic review. It was a pleasure to host your birthday dinner and look after your party. Thank you for your compliment about our food and particularly about the chocolate dessert – your comment certainly gave our pastry chef food for thought! See you soon, David Taylor.

London, United Kingdom
“A Very Tasty Tasting Menu”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We have been to Incanto a couple of times before and have always been pleased with the food and service. We hadn't tried the tasting menu before because it seemed expensive at £55 but with their 2 for 1 offer this month we gave it a try. The Amuse Bouce did it's job as usual. A small walnut froth. Their signature dish, ravioli filled with duck egg, was the star. Risotto and duck were also excellent. Even the Granita between courses was impressive. I am not a fan of cheek-clenching sorbets but this was sweeter than normal and with a more delicate lemon flavour and texture. If there was any slight disappointment it was with the deserts. The semifreddo Tiramisu was let down by a bland white icecream. A true vanilla cream would have complemented the other textures and given the something it was missing. Similarly the orange souffle, though excellent in it's own right, was let down by an obvious scoop of chocolate ice cream. Still, I don't think worth the £55 normal price but good value at 2 for 1 and as always the perfect level of friendliness and formality in the service.

• Visited January 2014
Hi MartinDee, we aim to provide an exciting combination of flavours for our dishes though we strive hard to keep classic combinations that are balanced on the plate. Sorry our desserts weren’t to your taste. Nevertheless, I appreciate your feedback, David Taylor.
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Italian with classy service and ambience”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We visited the restaurant in December 2013. Impressive ambience with great choice of wines. Very good service but it was the food which was absolutely brilliant. The complimentary bread and starters were fantastic. he main courses were well presented and perfectly done. A simply fantastic evening. I would agree that this is definitely one of the best Italian places in London.

• Visited December 2013
Hi Hemant, thank you for your kind review and it’s great to hear how much you enjoyed the meal. I hope to welcome you back soon - we’ve just updated all our menus with new, seasonal ingredients so there’s plenty more dishes for you to try. David Taylor.
Watford, United Kingdom
“A delight of flavours”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Chose this for our wedding anniversary and were not disappointed. The menu is not extensive- not cost effective for a relatively small restaurant these days but the dishes we tried were an absolute delight being both well presented and very flavoursome with huge depth of flavour on the main courses in particular. Service was lovely with a nice balance of efficiency, attentiveness and chattiness. I was especially thrilled when having returned the amuse bouche (it was blue cheese based which I dont eat) when an alternative was produced with only a small delay. Similarly when I requested a cheeseboard with no blue and no goat cheese this was produced with smiles and I had a guided tour around the cheeses- 3 were Italian and 1 English. My husband pronounced his Millefeuille as delicious too. All in all a lovely experience and no doubt we will return for another special meal in the future

DAVID T, Owner at Incanto Restaurant, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Hi Liz, happy anniversary, I’m so pleased you enjoyed celebrating the occasion at Incanto. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future and in case you weren’t aware, we also offer a Simply Italian set menu with a taste of 3 delicious courses for only £23.95 per person which may tempt you! Thanks again, David Taylor.
Herts, England, UK
“A taste explosion - definitely a foodie experience”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

A friend chose this restaurant so I didn't really know what to expect. It was a real treat. Amuse bouche - did just that, exquisite. I had to close my eyes whilst eating at each course, just to savour the delights happening on my taste buds. Beautifully presented food, not only on the plate, but the way it was served by the staff too. All in all, I'd say this is a place where the passion for food and service is clear. It initially looked pricey but for the quality of food and attention it was very reasonably priced, and actually cheaper than another place I recommend that's further out in Herts. Have already recommended to friends and will return.

• Visited December 2013
DAVID T, Owner at Incanto Restaurant, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Hi redspirit, thank you to your friend for bringing you to Incanto and I’m pleased you enjoyed the meal so much. Keep an eye out on our website or sign up to our newsletter for some great offers coming your way in January! Thanks again, David Taylor.