Tripadvisor
Harrow

“Just Amazing -Food, Atmosphere & Friendly Staff”
Review of Kingsfield Arms

Kingsfield Arms
Order Online
Ranked #9 of 393 Restaurants in Harrow
Description: This newly refurbished pub, based in the heart of Harrow is proving to be a delight to all those that visit. This family friendly pub, designed with simplistic retro deco, portraying an ambient atmosphere, offering a great range of wines, prosecco, beers, ales, craft beer, spirits, cocktails and overall serving amazing, freshly made Indian Cusine.
Reviewed January 20, 2020

We went for the first time to the Kingsfield Arms, it was on recommendation.
It was just amazing! The food was delicious - everything we ordered was mind blowing from the masala chips, chicken wings, the chilli paneer (to die for) to the mains - highly recommend the Desi Lamb, and the naans were the best!
The drinks were reasonably price, you can tell the owners take pride in not only serving delicious food but ensuring their beers are served crisp and clean!
The staff were very attentive, they paid attention to detail ensuring our visit was comfortable even though it was extremely busy, and it was a pleasure to have the opportunity to speak to the owner.
We would highly recommend this place to everyone.
We can’t was it until our next visit!

Date of visit: January 2020
kingsfieldarmsltd, Owner at Kingsfield Arms, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Write a reviewReviews (89)

Reviewed January 19, 2020

After being a regular customer, both for takeaway and eat in meals and recommending this pub to others, I will no longer be a customer.
We booked a table for 2:00 on Sunday. We were the first to arrive and be seated.
After watching those that arrived and were seated after us get their food, we waited nearly an hour, to get ours. We had ordered the similar food to the table next to us.
When the owner came over to our table to ask if everything was ok, we gave feedback.
We were fobbed off with: Food is coming out of the kitchen slowly. No apology was given.

We were left wondering why then those that got in after us got their food before us, even after ordering the same food.
It struck us that only positive feedback is taken on board....

Date of visit: January 2020
3  Thank irener128

Hi

Firstly I have to apologise for not knowing you were upset about the delay with your food. I normally like saying hello to all my customers and check if everything is ok. I presumed there was a delay as when I asked you if everything was ok and whether you got everything your reply was “eventually” and in response to that I apologised for the delay, and checked if you required anything else, the staff member that took your order did not inform me of any issues.

In relation to the table next to you being served first, they had just ordered two starters, your table had ordered all your food altogether, both starters and mains, hence your starters were put on hold until mains were ready.

I also checked the order times, and I apologise as the order was taken at 2:15pm and served 45 minutes later - again I will apologise on my staff’s behalf as they should have advised you that having food altogether can take longer to receive, due to the prep time for mains.

I appreciate your decision, and thank you for all your custom. I am mostly at the pub, if you would like to further discuss this experience in detail.

Reviewed November 14, 2019

The Kingsfield Arms is a really lovely pub, with a vast selection of ales and lagers. The service is excellent and the Indian food is absolutely brilliant!

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank Raj_10015

Reviewed October 29, 2019

I've lived round the corner from here for 7 years but only recently decided to try it out one evening. I've been many times since then. The food was great but we were particularly impressed by the service, especially given it is only a small pub - the owners were extremely helpful, polite and professional. Excellent place for a casual but great meal.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed October 9, 2019

This is my preferred choice for a drink and food when watching live football with friends. I recommend the mixed Bhajia and Tandoori Platter. The staff are all very friendly and quick to help. The house Rioja is good.

Date of visit: October 2019