“Best B & B around”

Rhondda Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 15 Harrow B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 26, 2014

This is one of the (if not the) best B & Bs I have ever stayed at. It is absolutely immaculate. I had booked a single, but they had a spare double and upgraded me to a very comfortable room with a super en suite. The view over the back garden was peaceful, and the breakfast in the morning was more than generous with cereal, croissant, toast, fruit, a jug of juice and as much tea or coffee as you could manage (much appreciated after the school reunion of the previous night!) When I realised I had left something behind, Mr Sundaram kindly posted it back to me at no charge. I would definitely recommend Rhondda and plan to stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed March 17, 2014

The B&B owners are fantastic people. Felt like a home from home. Great location for Harrow and the Tube station to get to central London.
The house was a oasis of calm which made the stay really relaxing.
Easy to get to from junction 5 of the M 1, or from the North circular. Off street parking in front of property. Quiet location, only the sound of birds in the wonderful garden to wake you in the morning.
Breakfast served with a smile. The owner definitely loves people, and is very friendly.
I have recommended this b&b to friends and relatives and urge you to call to book your room.

Room Tip: No fitness club or pool. Back bedrooms are very quiet. Take your own pillows if you like them soft.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We have just spent a weekend at this fantastic b&b. We have family in Harrow and when we visit them we always try to stay at Rhondda House as we know everything will be perfect. Lovely clean rooms, excellent breakfast and run by a lovely family. Nothing is too much trouble for Mr. Sundaram. He always makes sure that you have enough to eat at breakfast, you will never go hungry. We will definitely be back in a few weeks

Room Tip: every room is good.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Probably we will just repeat what was said already, but our stay was excellent. The room was spacious and it was kept clean and tidy the whole stay. The breakfast was very nice with the owners making sure there was always plenty to eat and drink. The whole stay we felt heartfully welcome.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tomi h
Reviewed September 14, 2013

The service from the owner and his wife was amazing, made me feel so at home straight away - just what you need when your travelling- went out of their way to help. The rooms were superior in cleanliness and the breakfast was extremely filling. Highly recommended! Thank you Rhondda. Gem x

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Stayed at Rhondda for a couple of nights whilst working in Harrow. After being put up in some pretty horrendous places for work before, I didn't expect much but this place was brilliant. I was welcomed by Mr Sundaram on my arrival with a pot of tea and biscuits. Room was very clean and spacious, great facilities. I couldn't eat the full breakfast provided due to a special diet but each morning Mr Sundaram chased me down to make sure I had eaten something before work! I liked that there was a fridge and microwave in the dining room for guest use so you don't have to eat out every night. I am going back to work in Harrow for the next 2 weeks and am disappointed that there is no availability at Rhondda. My next hotel will have a lot to live up to!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Hammers3417
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Everything has already been said about the kindness of Mr. Sundaram. I can only add that after some days of stay I had to move to another hotel because I decided to stay longer than I had booked and he had no room available. Mr. Sundaram drove me to the other hotel and told the owner to treat me well. He also offered to come over if I had any problem. Besides, he invited me to have breakfast at his guest house free of charge since in the other hotel they didn't serve any breakfast. If you have to chose between Buckingham Palace and Rhondda House for your stay in London, just close your eyes and chose Rhondda House.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo