“last minute booking, shame restaurant next door was so poor” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
#WakeUpWonderful from £45
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Greenford
yorkshire
“last minute booking, shame restaurant next door was so poor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

We booked this online last minute and were very happy with our choice. Originally we were supposed to be staying at the travelodge in Northolt but conditions there were less than savoury so we booked in here.
Thank you to Arpan, the receptionist on duty on Saturday night, for his helpfulness. The 2 rooms were the usual premier in high standard and we all had a very good nights sleep. Our rooms were on the roadside but we did not have a problem with noise due to the very efffective secondary glazing.

What a shame The Mylett Arms was such a disappointment from a customer service point of view. Please note this restaurant is a completely separate business to Premier Inn, however the Premier Inn business could be affected because of complaints.

We waited 45 mins after originally ordering a meal and on checking with a senior person on duty discovered the order had never gone through to the kitchen. The bar person we originally put the order with then gave us 3 different stories in as many minutes to try and explain why our meal had been delayed and finally blamed it all on the chef, which we found very annoying. The team leader organised meals for us and promised to do a meal check but even she let us down as we saw nobody else until we went to the bar to pay. No apologies from any concerned. Generally, it was sloppy service for all as tables were not cleared - some parties started clearing their own tables. The bar was covered with dirty glasses and wet menus. There are definitely some training issues particularly concerning customer service. The bar person at the centre of all this was totally unprofessional in his response and attitude to us so whilst we would stay at the premier inn again, the restaurant will definitely not be used again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank allibea
PILondonGreenford, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Greenford. We are delighted that you found the experience to be a positive one, except for the adjoining restaurant next door...
We passed all your complaints to it's manager and were assured, that issues will be reviewed and fixed. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to constantly drive and improve our standards.
Also we passed your nice words to Arpan, he is one of our always helpful and smiling team members.
Once again, we are sorry about your unpleasant dinner in Myllet Arms, but we do look forward to welcoming you back here at our hotel in the near future!

Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

My wife, daughter and I stayed at Premier Inn London Greenford during our 18-day road trip through England, Scotland and Wales. It was the night before returning our rental car and moving into a serviced apartment in Kensington.
We had stayed at one other Premier Inn during our road trip and had a positive experience. The Premier Inn London Greenford did not disappoint.
The room was spacious, the bed was comfortable, and we had a good night's rest. Staff was friendly and helpful. No complaints at all.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
PILondonGreenford, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Hello!

Thank you for your lovely review!

We work very hard on our rooms, so we are really pleased you were happy and found your stay so accommodating! All of our helpful and friendly staff members are always doing their best to make our guests feel like at home!

I hope to welcome you back here in the near future.

Hereford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Knowing that most Premier Inns are located on or very near major roads, the expectation of traffic noise is a given. On top of that, to find our allocated room was on the 'noisy' side was just. typical of our luck. Well, my eye was well & truly wiped - the noise was no more than a whisper due to the triple glazing, the bed was very comfy - as were the firmer pillows (softer were available in our wardrobe). The shower could have been a bit more powerful for my liking but it did the job. The adjoining 'Fayre & Square' served up a comprehensive & tasty breakfast - decaf Twinnings tea bags, Shape flavoured yoghurts & skimmed milk were a particular bonus for me. We would have loved to have tried their lunch or evening menu but spent the whole day(s) sightseeing & watching shows in London so only came back for bed. With free parking & only a short walk to the tube station, we'll definitely use again for our next theatre break.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us here at the Premier Inn, London Greenford.
We are happy that you were spoilt for choice with our all you can eat breakfast options and that you enjoyed the food that you did choose.
You also metioned that your room was very nice, clean and quiet which is always good to hear. We have triple glazing windows and amazing Housekeeping Team to provide all that to you everyday!
We here at the Premier Inn pride ourselves on delivering great food and good clean comfortable rooms, so we are very pleased when we receive feedback such as this.

Looking forward to greet you some time soon again!

Cardiff, Wales
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

We stayed here as it was next door to the venue of our friends 60th birthday party. We had three ground floor rooms including a family room and a disabled room. We found the rooms clean and comfortable. The full breakfast was extremely good value.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay here at Premier Inn London Greenford. We are delighted that you found the experience to be a positive one.

We are very glad that you enjoyed our breakfast as well as accomodation. Here at Premier Inn we really do pride ourselves on our excellent standards and high levels of customer service.

We do hope to welcome you back here again with us soon.

Carlisle, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Working at Olympia for a few days, I needed a sensibly priced hotel which wasn't too far away. I couldn't find any hotel which had a combination of decent reviews and a decent rate. The Premier Inn Greenford offered good parking and everything you expect from a Premier Inn. The room was big and clean with a very comfortable bed. The bathroom was also a good size. The restaurant next door also had reasonably good food. All the staff were very friendly and helpful and gave good advice in phone calls I made before arriving. Although I'd booked a couple of weeks in advance, I felt the price was far higher than it should have been when compared to it's headline advertised rate. However, paying this rate was worthwhile as it gave me the standard of room that I could guarantee from a Premier Inn. Disappointed that I had to pay such a high rate but, compared to some of the horrendous reviews I read of other hotels I considered, relieved that the hotel delivered the standard I expected.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Dear Guest,

We are glad that you had a good undisturbed nights sleep during your stay with us. We here at the Premier Inn offer a good nights sleep guarentee, nice food and excellent customer service and it is nice to here that we are achieving this.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the furture!

Portishead, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I spent two nights at the Premier Inn in Greenford and found that the proximity to the Perivale Tube Station as well as the location on the edge of London made it a perfect place to stay. This combined with a restaurant on site and a supermarket next door (in the garage) made it just the right choice for me.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank BigJV
PILondonGreenford, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Hello there!

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, from your room, our staff, the location of the hotel to the restaurant.
We are always pleased to learn that our guests enjoy themselves while staying here at our hotel and especially when they take the time to write about it.
We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

scottie in zurich
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I booked this Premier Inn for two reasons, first was location which was extremely convenient for the sad family occasion I and other members of my family were attending, the second is that I do really like Premier Inns having stayed in quite a few and finding them excellent value for money, clean, well maintained and I think their guaranteed good night sleep is fabulous.

3 nights before arrival, I got a call from Simona of the Premier Inn at Greenford asking if there was anything they could do to make my stay comfortable, did I need directions etc - this was a great touch and I wondered if it was because I live in Switzerland but when I checked with my brother in Scotland, she had also called there - now this is not standard in most hotels 3 times more expensive and I thought this was great.In any case, I asked for a room overlooking the car park and not the A40 as other reviewers had mentioned that rooms at the front can suffer from noise due to the A40.

When I arrived the same Simona was on reception and was extremely helpful. My room was spotless and very conmfortable.

As the other members of my family arrived, we found out that my sister had been given a room on the first floor and that this was a standard process they have for ladies travelling on their own - this is a nice touch except in our case, we needed two rooms on the ground floor so that someone could help with the wheelchair user. Simona got this sorted out quite quickly though we were surprised that at 3 in the afternoon the spare bed had not been added to the disabled room but was very quickly remedied.

All in all, we found the staff including the guy in the evening and the one at night (sorry cannot remember their names) extremley helpful and recognising that help with the outer door might be needed with the wheelchair user.
The only downside is that there were some problems with the disabled room which meant that they did not have a good night's sleep but try to their guarantee a refund was given.

I have to say that my room was super - it was quiet, clean, had all I needed in it and was a billy bargain at 59 pounds.
I should also add that we ate dinner and breakfast in the adjoining restaurant and the food was super, the service great and value for money was super.

One more comment for Premier Inn as a whole, your company colours and branding are fantastic - my brother was driving out of London and not 100% sure of the specific location but he saw the Premier Inn purple on a sign and recognised it immediately - so congrats for that Brand recogntion!

Room Tip: The rooms at the back overlooking the car park did not suffer from any noise of the A40 - I would re...