The staff were helpful and nice.
The room had no air con, just a desk fan. We were a family of four in the room and none of us had much sleep as the room was too warm and stuffy. As we were on ther main road we were caught between having some air with the window open but all the traffic noise or just relying on the fan. There were just thick quilts on the bed - no sheets to sleep under so we were too hot.
Great that there is free parking and the pub bext door was handy.
All you can eat breakfast - hmm - the cold buffet was readily available but the hot food was made to order so it wasn't really "all you can eat" - it took ages to place the order then ages to receive the order. My kids prefer just to go up and get food as they see it.
There was only 2 waiting staff on duty and they struggled to keep up, the buffet regularly ran out of glasses, water, types of cereals etc. They were however, very polite when you did manage to get served.
The location was a good walk from the nearest tube - over the fly over - thank heavens it wasn't pouring with rain at the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a 15-minute Central line tube journey to Westfield White City, and 25 minutes from Oxford Circus ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel Greenford
- Premier Inn London Greenford Hotel England