“I love the location, the new decor and this type of cuisine, I was devastated to see the slop I was served”
Review of Railway Hotel

Railway Hotel
Ranked #25 of 51 Restaurants in Greenford
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

What a great location. Couldn't have been in a better spot.
The new decor is tidy and enticing.
Staff were okay, did not go out of the way to say anything Other than "are you ready to order". I had ordered a Nachos starter with chilli and the hubby ordered a burger and a drink.
The burger looked fine though tasted very plain.
I ordered nachos with some chilli.
The food came to me Cold.
Not even luke warm. It came cold.
How can anyone get nachos wrong?? Seriously?
They could have just microwaved it and i would have known nothing different.
The meat of the chilli flavour was ok, but chilli taste awful when it's Cold!

Whilst I was trying To be polite and eat the nachos in front of my hubby, the staff were trying to clear up his plate, he still had half of his burger on the plate.
This was a rush job.
It wasn't even rush hour.

We both work a lot, so we require to and are able to eat out quite often.
This most ertainly would have been the place we would have spent time and money on a regular basis.

Im really sorry to say this is a restaurant that serves poirly prepared food in a poor state. What a shame.

They say you eat with your eyes first.
If you saw the SLOP they served, you would feel sick looking at it!
surely If the chef was having a bad day, one of the service staff should be able to spot the hideous type of food they were about to deliver!
Dont shoot the messenger, but the messenger should speak up!

We requested for the bill and
Left.
Only spending £14 for a nachos and a burger.
Their loss.

However you may have a different experience.
In fact I pray everyone has a more
Positive experience than we did.

Good Luck

Spirit P, Guest Relations Manager at Railway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Dear Nasima90

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. Your feedback was a concern to hear and I would like to investigate these comments further with the Management Team of the pub. I have sent you a direct message to discuss this feedback further and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards

Flaming Grill

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great pub since sizzling group taken it over-clean toilets,great outdoor areas,good priced booze,friendly staff and excellent food