“Excellent pizza”
Review of RM Restaurant Ltd

RM Restaurant Ltd
Reserve with OpenTable
RM Restaurant Ltd is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 141 Restaurants in Gravesend
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: RM Italian restaurant Gravesend offer a fine selection of excellent authentic food. Diners can expect to find exquisite specials and house favourites.
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

We wet there for lunch. Choose from main menu or lunch menu. Pizza or pasta is £6.90 with soft drink on lunch menu.

Large portions, excellent food and service. Recommended

1  Thank DLWKent

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Love this restaurant and going there quite often. I was nicely surprised. They start making Afternon Tea. It's brilliant for these sunny days to sit outside.

1  Thank Estera D
Reviewed July 8, 2018

Not long ago I just moved to Gravesend. At town centre I get leaflet and decided to try. I'm really happy with my choise.
This restaurant have a lovely decorations inside. You have a lot to choose from meniu and I believe that everything is very delicious. Food is home made. I've tried salmon and taste is amazing. I enjoyed every bite. Price is good. And staff is friendly.
Next time will book table with my friends.
100% recommend.

1  Thank Alma B
Reviewed June 28, 2018

The Groupon deal here was an excellent experience. We ordered pizzas which were freshly prepared with generous toppings & excellent crispy thin based. The service was friendly and we were made very welcome. The ambience and presentation inside is comfortable and cosy. We are going to return and feel everyone looking for a quality experience at affordable prices this is a really good place to go to.

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank A1257RWsusanl
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

We had a really enjoyable meal here, the lasagne was amazing. This restaurant is a very small unique family restaurant. It is Cody and very personal. All food cooked fresh. I really enjoyed our visit

Date of visit: May 2018