“Pleasant atmosphere”

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pleasant atmosphere”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Their service was attentive and professional so all in all we enjoyed a very pleasant evening, it was well kept clean tables in tables,and plates,very good presentation in lovely choice of different dishes very nice surely we will be back later dates.....

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Morticia1234

Strood, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will b there forever:):)”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Very morden,we have visited there many times now.food is very tasty and cooked fresh always,very filling nothing to moan about!!the decor and the surrounding is very nice and classy,fantastic service a clean place to be,I'm very happy well done shapla......highly recommend!!!!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Eat1235
KENT
“Not the best”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have not been to the Shapla before. Four of us decided to go there to celebrate my birthday. 3 of us ordered the chicken chat starter 1 person the butterfly breaded prawn. The chicken chat was overcooked and very greasy as though it had caught in the pan and not like any other chicken chat that I have had. The prawn was over cooked and the breadcrumb coating was dark brown.We had 3 lamb rogan josh which is a favourite for my wife and she did not find it very nice and I had a pathia curry which was very sweet and had no taste..
We have used various Indian restaurants in the town over the years but would not use this one again.

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank GROBAG
Shumz7, General Manager at Shapla, responded to this review, April 30, 2015
Hello
I'm sorry to heard that you didn't like our food and service .
We are here to make people happy with our food and service. Thank you for your feed back . If you visit SHAPLA again you will like it.
Thank you .
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I found this restuarant on tripadvisor, I was eager to go in and try it myself. First impression of the restaurant was really good. Was greeted by friendly staff. The food was something that I have never tried before, full of flavour and amazing taste. We was even offered free drinks with the bill which made the night even better. Would reccomend this restaurant to everyone. Will be back again soon with the whole cavalry next time ;)

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank JamesSouten
“One of the best!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I was reccomended by a friend to visit shapla, at first I wasnt too keen but I decided to take my family with me. The food was amazing, something I have never tried before. Customer service is good aswell. Would recommend to everyone.

• Visited August 2013